Mr. Monk and the worlds #1 detective(Monk-Death Note crossover)

Topic started by Haofan123 on Aug. 2, 2011. Last post by Superevil225 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Summary: A serial killer is on the loose in San Fransisco California. Due to the importance of the matter, L is called in, however, the SFPD also has Adrian Monk on the case. 
Rating:PG 13 
  I DO NOT OWN DEATH NOTE OR MONK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
CH 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 4 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 5 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 6 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 7 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 8 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CH 9 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

CH 10 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Ch 11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH 12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH 13

CH 14
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH 15 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Wait a tick.... wasn't this already made? What happened to the old one.? orz
@Superevil225 said:

Wait a tick.... wasn't this already made? What happened to the old one.? orz

thats what i was wondering. It just disapeared so i had to rewrite the whole first chapter in addition to the second one. So, what do you think of the second chapter?
@Haofan123: Aww, seriously? Man that sucks.
But hay! It's still awesome. I adore the second chapter. Despite not being familiar with the Monk side of the cross over, I'm going to read this!! XD
The batman comment was so funny! LOL
@Superevil225 said:
@Haofan123: Aww, seriously? Man that sucks. But hay! It's still awesome. I adore the second chapter. Despite not being familiar with the Monk side of the cross over, I'm going to read this!! XD The batman comment was so funny! LOL

thanks! and yeah, i  hope that this one doesnt get deleted as well. I seriously dont want to rewrite the whole thing AGAIN.
@Haofan123: You should copy and paste it into a word document and save it, just in case. :)
@Superevil225 said:
@Haofan123: You should copy and paste it into a word document and save it, just in case. :)

lol yeah good idea.
@Haofan123: I always do that, because technology doesn't like me. XD

Bump! Chapter 3 is finished, feedback is appriciated!
@Haofan123: Nice stuff. For some reason this reminds me of the Godhand Arc in Dolls. Basically this guy is mimicing his favourite murder mystery novel by killing people, and leaving his bloody hand print on the wall. When they check the finger prints, they don't actually find the killer, because the real killer is framing the murders. Wouldn't it be interesting if the car wasn't the killer's, or there was something more in the car!!! XD This is really interesting! Great job!!!
@Superevil225
thanks for the feedback! im definitely planning for there to be more to the car than what meets the eye.
@Haofan123: What if it was the next target's car..... Nah, that might make the murders too easy to prevent. Well, I'll keep guessing until you make the big reveal!! XD
@Superevil225 said:
@Haofan123: What if it was the next target's car..... Nah, that might make the murders too easy to prevent. Well, I'll keep guessing until you make the big reveal!! XD

oh trust me you wont be dissapointed lol. Keep your eyes peeled for my next chapter!

Bump, Just added chapter 4. Feedback is appricciated!
@Haofan123: *Reads*
  Can't wait for what happens next!! So excited man!!!
@Superevil225
lol thanks!

Bump! chapter 5 is ready! feedback appriciated as always!
@Haofan123: I'd like to use the same gif here. XD Great chapter!
@Superevil225
thanks! Im glad people actually enjoy my writing!
@Haofan123: <3 You're an awesome writer so you totally deserve every inch of praise!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel