Key of the Fairies Prologue

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 23, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Prologue

Terra was once a good man and warrior of the Keyblade. He along with his two friends Aqua and Ventus were the protectors of the seven pure lights. They were destined for greatness… until one day, another Keyblade master, Xehanort, changed their destinies forever.

Ventus was supposed to become the powerful X-blade, but instead defeated his dark side and shattered the X-blade, which in turn shattered his heart. His heart found a place in the heart of a small boy, where he would heal until the day of his return.

Terra had succumbed to darkness in his heart after the dark manipulation from Xehanort. His body became a vessel to the mad man, while his mind separated into his armor to forever hold anger towards Xehanort, and regret at the loss of his friends.

Aqua had sacrificed herself for Terra, sending him out of the dark realm so that he may escape. At the time it was Xehanort who inhabited the body, but Aqua would not let her friend be taken by darkness fully. She walks the realm of darkness, hoping one day to find a way out and back to her friends.

Terra was now floating in darkness. With the defeat of Xemnas and Ansem, Xehanort had separated from his previous host. He now drifted in the dark realm, without hope or reason to want to return. He felt he deserved this, having failed his friends and succumbing to darkness… he had failed as a Keyblade master.

It is time to return

Terra's eyes snapped open, hearing this new voice now.

"I don't have anything to return to…"

You will begin anew.

"I don't deserve to get a new start… I failed my friends."

And do you wish to be able to see them again? To be able to rectify your mistakes?

Terra remained silent this time. He honestly did want to return, but felt too ashamed to ever see his friends again. He suddenly felt something in his hand. He raised it so he could see it, and found his good luck charm that Aqua had given him.

"Aqua… Ven…"

"Alright, I'll do it. What do I have to do?"

It may be a very long time before you see your friends again… for with this new chance, you must take on a new form.

"So I'm going to get a new body?"

A new form and change is needed, but your body will still be yours. You shall come into a different world than you have known. You will unlock your powers all over again… but I warn you, the darkness still holds you… it is up to you on how it is used.

"I knew it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of it…" Terra said sadly.

You must learn to lock the darkness away, to become immune to its hold. Another wielder of the Keyblade has done it, and has walked the road to dawn. Now the decision is yours on which road you shall walk. Go and discover new powers for your Keyblade, and find the road on which you walk through new friends.

A bright light shined down on Terra, forcing him to cover his eyes. Suddenly his mind went blank and his sight became dark once again…

Terra suddenly felt an annoying nudge on his head. Something was repeatedly poking him. His body felt too weak to resist, and he couldn't quite open his eyes yet.

"I wonder if this guy is dead."

"Hey flame brain stop doing that!"

"What was that ice stripper?!"

The Keyblader was now confused. He tried to focus less on the people and more on moving. He could hear the boys had broken out into a fight for no reason, so they most likely didn't see him begin to stir. He sat up slightly shaking his head, looking to the boys who had found him. Both were small, probably four or five years younger than Ven was (the last time he saw him). The first boy had pink hair and a white scarf around his neck, while the other one had dark black/bluish hair and wore only boxers. He was going to question them until a harsh sounding woman yelled loudly.

"NATSU, GRAY! Are you two still fighting?!" Said a red haired girl. She looked maybe two or three years older than the two boys. They suddenly tensed up and pretended to hug each other.

"H-hey Erza, we were j-just looking at this dead guy." The blue haired one said, pointing at Terra, and the other boy shouting "Aye sir!" The two boys looked at him in shock when they finally noticed he was awake.

"Oh crap he's alive!" The boys shouted; with Terra only sweat dropping in response. The girl named Erza shook her head and hit the boys.

"I apologize for these two and how they act. Are you alright?" She asked.

"Thanks, I'm ok. I just have a slight-

He stopped himself after hearing his own voice. It sounded high pitch like when he was a kid. He looked around for some sort of mirror or reflection, and found a puddle of water. He rushed to it and looked at himself in shock… He was no older than thirteen! He had de-aged by at least 7 years! He knew that he said a new form, but hadn't guessed this. He was wearing a gray t-shirt; his armored shoulder was still there though. He looked down to see blue jeans and black sneakers. He was speechless to say the least. Erza approached him from behind and tapped his shoulder.

"Are you alright? Supposedly these boys found you unconscious. If it turns out they did it, I can gladly punish them for you." She said, giving a cold stare to Natsu and Gray, who sweated profusely.

"I-I'm ok just… a little tired. They didn't do anything." He said shaking his head. The boys sighed in relaxation.

"So what happened to you?"

"Nothing bad I guess… in fact you could probably say it was good." He said smiling. He stood up and stretched his body.

"What are you going to do from here?" She asked again, he only shrugged.

"I guess just look around. I'm not from around these parts, so I have to find a place to stay. Thank you for your concern." He said, but this made the three frown.

"That will not do, we can't just leave you like that." Erza said sternly, surprising him.

"That's alright; I don't want to impose-

"You will come with us to Fairy Tail, so we can ask Master about an arrangement for you." Erza commanded more than asked. Terra sweat dropped and looked to the boys who shook their heads, telling him he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

"Well if you say so." He said rubbing his head. She nodded and turned away, motioning for him to follow her. The other two boys, still locked in a hug, followed after. Terra let out a small chuckle as he watched them.

"By the way, I'm Natsu!" Said the pink haired boy who smiled brightly.

"That's right, we never introduced ourselves. I'm Erza."

"I'm Gray."

"Terra." He said happily. He wasn't sure what he was getting himself into following them, but he would soon find out.

To be continued in…

Key of the Fairies

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel