From Opposite Ends

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on May 22, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy!

June 10, 2001 3:00 PM

The last day of school in 1st grade

Two best fiends are talking on the school playground. About the past school year, cartoons, summer plans, everything. Ryan's family is about to move far away and he won't see his friend Adam again. But they promise that they will always be friends and meet again later. Ryan's mother pulls up and the two part ways with a smile.

Same day 7:00 PM

Ryan is telling his mother about how he will miss Adam and how he doesn't want to move away. Ryan's mother says that he will see his friend again soon and how he will make a lot of new friends too. The boy's mother gives him a kiss on the forehead and leaves the room. Adam is telling his father how he will miss Ryan and how he doesn't want him to move away. He doesn't answer. Adam tells his father that they will meet again someday and all the things they will do. His father grumbles, "Shut it!'' and throws an empty beer bottle at Adam's head. It hits and Adam falls to the floor and starts cry as blood drips from his forehead.

October 29, 2004 5:00 PM

Ryan comes home from school. His father is waiting for him in the living room with a bunch of boxes from the boy's friends and family. Ryan runs to his father, gives him a hug, and then begins looking through the boxes for something. His father asks what he is looking for and Ryan says that he wrote a letter to Adam a while ago, giving him his new address and was hoping that he sent him something. He didn't find anything. His father said he was sorry. Ryan looked disappointed for a second, but then he smiled and said it was ok.

2 days earlier

Adam had been saving what meager money he could rack up with odd jobs around school and the neighborhood so he could buy Adam a special new toy that he new his friend would want. He walked into his bedroom looking for the money only to find it a mess, as if someone had been looking for something. He ran into the living room, where his father spent all of his time drinking and asked where his money had gone but the man grumbled out a no. But he had a slight grin on his face, something, Adam had never seen him do before. Adam felt something down in his stomach, a mix of deep sadness and head throbbing anger. He clenched his small fists as hard as he could manage and walked back into his bedroom. He picked up a toy that Ryan had sent him for his birthday, curled up in his bed, and started to cry.

March 18, 2011 11:08 AM

Ryan is in class, taking notes. A girl sitting next to him whispers to Ryan that her friend, Alyssa, has a crush on him. He gets a large smile on his face. He had always thought that Alyssa was really cute. The bell rang and Ryan's friends called to him, saying they were heading to lunch. Ryan jogged out after them, thinking about how he would ask the girl out.

Same day 11:08 PM

Adam is walking through a dark alleyway alone. There are some prostitutes on the corner across the street. Adam almost reaches the other side when suddenly, 5 teenagers spring out from around the corner. They pull knives and other weapons on him and begin demanding his money. Adam ignores them and keeps walking. One of them tries to reach into his pocket and take his wallet but Adam grabs the mugger's hand tightly and snarls, "Don't f**king touch me!". The thug begins to howl with pain and the others attack. However, Adam disposes of all 5 rather quickly and starts to walk away. One of the thugs is still conscious and says, "We'll get you punk, don't worry we'll get you." Adam walks back over and picks the mugger up by his jacket collar and says, "I dare you to try that s**t again." The mugger starts to grin. It makes Adam remember the look his father had on is face, 7 years ago and brought back the same maddening rage he felt back then. He clenched his fist as hard as he could and punched the thug's face, repeatedly until both his fist and the pavement were covered in blood.

December 24, 2013 1:10 AM

Ryan is at a Christmas party at his friend's place while he is home from college. His friends are in the other room and comes into the kitchen to be alone for a little while, looking out of the window and thinking. A cute girl walks in and they begin to talk. They then begin to leave the room but they reach the doorway and see a mistletoe hanging above the door. They both chuckle a little bit and begin to kiss.

Same day same time

Adam is sitting alone in a holding cell at the police precinct. He has bruises all over his body and his clothes are torn and wet. His hair is dirty and shaggy and hangs down in his face. He sits on the hard bench, leaned up against the wall, battered, exhausted, and barely conscious watching his breath appear and disappear in the icy cell.

April 6, 2016 3:00 PM

Ryan takes a job in New York and moves into an apartment there. He thought that the city would be his best bet for a good career. He unloads the last of many boxes and walks out the door to explore a little bit.

Adam moves to and apartment in New York for a new start. His old town made him feel like he couldn't breath anymore and filled him with too much anger. He unpacks his few possessions and leaves to look around.

They both walk into the same cafe and sit down near each other. Their eyes meets and...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Then what!? *rage mad* what is gonna happen? Is there gonna be more? Amazing fan fic dude!

@DBZ_universe: Thanks man! I wasn't sure if anyone would read this one lol. And I haven't thought up the next part yet. I'll let you know when I make it though.

@UltimateHero0406: I would lol.

I love fan fics, especially if it's from a buddies. Yeah I like this fan fic and I could see this as an anime.

@DBZ_universe: Thanks. I really appreciate the support.

And yeah, I think it could make a good slice of life anime.

@UltimateHero0406: Fosho. I think users should read your fan fics since they are awesome!

@DBZ_universe: Thanks. But the fan fic board here isn't that popular. I also post on CV since theres more traffic on it.

@UltimateHero0406: I agree, a lot here don't read them and it's a shame since we Otakus are the kings of fan fiction.

@DBZ_universe: We sure are. You know you should write about that insanely powerful anime you wanted to make.

@UltimateHero0406: Actually I am gonna make an RPG character based on my series.

There is gonna be 2 parts a canon and non canon.

I want to use the non canon for RPG battle since is really weak and is at city busting at best tho has hax abilities.

The canon on the other hand is strong like I said it is. He destroys The Creator God Of All Existences. That god is responsible why other Omnipotent or Toon Force beings exist. It is above anyone or anything and has created 100 Googleplex Omniverses with an eyelash lol. Yet the character beats him (tho help of others as well) .

@DBZ_universe: Whoa...

You gotta let me know when that's up lol.

And which one are you gonna publish first?

@UltimateHero0406: Both possibly at the same time lol.

Funny if someone is trying to create someone stronger it wont happen since these God is responsible that they exist in the first place.

Also before I post it I will give the RPG users a treat.

I will give them powers lol what do you think,

@DBZ_universe: That would be really cool. The people of the RP forum will thank you for years to come lol.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah, actually a user asked me if I was an RPer and said no and explained the I was gonna make one and he said that making a DBZ universe would be nice for RPG and I said I would make one.

AlsoI think I will five out DBZ powers lol to each user. 2 for each.

@DBZ_universe: Nice. It should go over really well. I know that its mostly RP games and such over there so a whole new series should get a lot of attention.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: what happens next ?

@ninja2170: I haven't thought up that part yet. I'll let everyone know if this story continues.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel