Friend Thread: Tales of Happy and Meowth

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 21, 2013. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (10,867 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

This is a collaborative fan fic thread. I remember Auron570 did a An alternative to Battles threads, and he proposed "Friends" thread. Most of the gang find it suitable for the fan fiction thread.

Since I'm not a creative writer, I'm just going to leave something to start. This is a weird idea, but it doesn't hurt to start up a project.

One day, Happy and Natsu were on their way home to Magnolia Town after a mission. Up in the sky, Arceus rips open a space time continuum. The portal in the sky sucks up Happy. Happy is flung into the Pokemon world.

Meowth, James, and Jesse find Happy unconscious by the road. Thinking it's a Pokemon, Meowth and his gang take Happy into their group.

What happens next?

Drop a comment to continue the story.

Post by AURON570 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@takashichea: Hmm now that I think about how I envisioned Friends thread, it doesn't really belong to Fanfic, although this could definitely take off too! It's not really about writing how characters become friends, but just looking at them as a whole and discussing whether it would be possible, or not and why. Scenarios might come up but that would be secondary. If only there was a "Friendship" concept page *cough*, but there is a "Shipping" page and a "broken friendship" page D=/. Shipping has intimate undertones and broken friendship sounds so negative, haha.

Thanks though Taka, I appreciate the thought, and I know you're probably just as busy as I am with school this time of year.

Hah, I can't write much either right now, but I guess I can give a scenario without discussion:

Hmm the Team Rocket trio and Happy. Lol wish I knew more about Happy but judging by Team Rocket's pokemon kidnapping plans, I guess first they might try to trick Happy to go along with them (thinking that he's a pokemon) and trying to see if he's worth anything, maybe make him do some labor, or hatch another get-rich quick scheme. Then Happy might become seriously homesick from being away from Natsu and the other guild people and try and turn away from them.

Does Happy have any powers? Maybe Team Rocket could be found in a sticky/dangerous situation, Happy helps them out and Happy somehow finds his way back to Natsu and the others leaving Team Rocket all teary-eyed because they finally have a loving appreciation for the little guy. I mean.. Team Rocket isn't that bad underneath it all.

Perhaps the goodbye would go something like THIS:

OR THIS!

Online Now

@AURON570:

How did I miss your comment? I usually respond fast unless I can't think of anything.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Team Rocket takes Happy, thinking he's a Pokemon. Plus, he talks just like Meowth. Happy's powers are flying. That's it.

Speaking of Meowth, you should see 's latest blog on Team Rocket.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,412 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
please let there be a moment where they sing and jiggypuff joins in and puts them to sleep. Then out of no where a kinda wild life pokemon helpers came in  and put them in the wild where they meet other cat like pokemon and have to help them defend their homes from dog like pokemon. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101:

Meowth challenges Happy in a fight: Kon vs Happy to determine if Happy has the guts to join their team.

Edit:

Oh my god, this is what stress does to you. You don't read what you comment. Just ignore this comment.

Taking WayBig's idea and connect the story:

Taka

One day, Happy and Natsu were on their way home to Magnolia Town after a mission. Up in the sky, Arceus rips open a space time continuum. The portal in the sky sucks up Happy. Happy is flung into the Pokemon world. Meowth, James, and Jesse find Happy unconscious by the road. Thinking it's a Pokemon, Meowth and his gang take Happy into their group.

Adding WayBig

When Happy wakes up, Team Rocket tells Happy that they're part of their group. Happy refuses to join a shady group. Meowth decides to challenge Happy to a fishing contest. If Happy wins, Happy walks off free. If Happy loses, he has to join Team Rocket. Once arriving to Vermillion City, Happy and Meowth start off their fishing contest. Happy could not catch anything besides Magikarp. Meowth somehow caught a Gyarados. Then, Gyarados unleashes Hyper Beam on Happy and Team Rocket. Blasting them off to Mt. Moon.

Happy accepts his defeat and agrees to be Team Rocket's ally. Jesse could not catch Happy with a Poke Ball and assumes the Poke Ball wasn't working. Meowth tells them that Happy would be fine since he himself haven't been caught. James propose they start mining for Moon Stones since they will sell for a lot of cash. The gang head inside Mt. Moon to get some Moon Stones. When their activity is disturbing the Pokemon. Jigglypuff and his gang of Clefairy show up.

What happens next?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel