Fan-Fic Rules & Guidelines

Topic started by Fire Star on July 15, 2011. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ZombiePie said:

@Superevil225 said:

Swearing must be censored. Words such as hell, damn, or crap, do not fall under this category, but any other words, by site rules, must be censored or removed from a post. Again, violators will be warned or have their posts removed.

oh so we can still use words such as hell damn or crap? good to know.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ZombiePie: Makes sense..... kinda.....
Except for the fact in the rest of the forums we can swear but when it gones to artistic expression it's a no-no.... Oh well....
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Superevil225 said:

@ZombiePie: Makes sense..... kinda..... Except for the fact in the rest of the forums we can swear but when it gones to artistic expression it's a no-no.... Oh well....

Oddly enough I agree. A no swearing rule seems out of place here. I can understand the desire to prevent the board from turning into Fanfic.net.

Post by KisserNe (4 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Alright, so I am going to continue using the Comic Vine rules since they are the same principles. I cut out a lot of the swearing in my writing anyway due to that site, but when the words aren't "Hell" or "damn," I censor them. So, consider these regulations followed and hopefully I'll get a fan-fiction series rolling on here!

^-^

Post by poze (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Fire Star: Naruto is PG13? Welll it got more vuolence and talk about more seriuos themes then Bleach

Post by SteveRodgers (14 posts) See mini bio Level 9

so i have this Voltron fan fic i'm writing, i was thinking about posting it in Comicvine but now i'm thinking i could post it in Animevice. what do you suggest?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have a question (since you are active here I thought you are the right person to ask this lol). Can I post a Fan Manga here? I mean literally uploading Fan Manga pages.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@AnimeDefender: Sorry, I'm not sure.

Post by takashichea (11,879 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@AnimeDefender: @UltimateHero0406:

If the fan manga is your own work, go ahead and post in the Fan Fic or Artist Show Off forum thread.

Make sure you have some text (at least a paragraph), so it isn't an image spam thread.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,456 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: question

I want to know ifI can make fan fix of stuff I see in the RPG forum

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

I'm not much of a forum mod. I don't think Fan Fic forum was that busy enough to need a mod unlike the battle and RPG forums. If it's fan fic, it goes in the fan fic thread. If you want to promote your fan fic in the RPG community, just go and visit the forum and say hi to folks.

@takashichea: Acuaaly I wanted to take things from the RPG forum and fan fic them

I saw some awesome things in that forum

@SekiryuuteiDxD:

Oh, my bad. Then, yeah go ahead. If it's someone's RPG character, be sure to ask for permission. In my head, I form a scenario. If you took someone's RPG guys and made them weird stuff, folks would get upset.

@takashichea: ok

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel