AV Monthly Fan-Fic Awards

Topic started by Superevil225 on Aug. 2, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I'm thinking that if we get a few more fan fics in here we should have some awards!!! So, once a month, everyone casts their votes! We're mimicking the RPG awards thingy. How does that sound?
These are the awards! (If you have any suggestions for new awards let me know) Also, some of these may not apply if so, just put N/A or I dunno or what ever.

Most Creative Of The Month:
Favourite Fan-Fic Of The Month:
Best Writer Of The Month:
Funniest Fan-Fic Of The Month:
Craziest Fan-Fic Of The Month:
Best Romantic Fan-Fic Of The Month:  
Best Seriously Dramatic Fan-Fic Of The Month:
Best "In Character" Writing: 
Best "Out Of Character" Writing:

By best in character I mean the writer who best captures a character's personality. State the writer and which character(s) they wrote the best.
For out of character I mean if the fanfiction is meant to have out of character characters in order to achieve a certain point (cross-over, crazy comedy, dramatic character shift) which writer best edited and changed a character to achive said effect. State the writer and the character.

On another note, until we have more fan fiction coming in, this list will stay pretty short.

Note! You DO NOT have to write in the Fan-Fiction section to vote. Voting is open to everyone, writers and readers.

Most Creative Of The Month:  Haofan for his crazy, yet workable cross over
Favourite Fan-Fic Of The Month: Haofan's
Best Writer Of The Month: It's a tie between Haofan and Kashif1
Funniest Fan-Fic Of The Month:  Ummm I don't think that there's any specifically comedic ones right now, although I'm chuckling at a few.
Craziest Fan-Fic Of The Month:  Haofan's is probably going to get really bizarre (in a good way)
Best Romantic Fan-Fic Of The Month:   N/A
Best Seriously Dramatic Fan-Fic Of The Month: Death Note Resurrection
Best "In Character" Writing:  Rapist_Of_Super_Heros' portrayal of Ryuk.
Best "Out Of Character" Writing: N/A

Those are my July votes!!! <3
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

good idea. Its to bad we'll have to wait for the fanfic section to get more popular before this really gets rolling.
@Haofan123: Oh... I will make this place expand. I will fill it up with all my fan-fiction!!! XD
@Superevil225 said:
@Haofan123: Oh... I will make this place expand. I will fill it up with all my fan-fiction!!! XD

I look forward to it! Your baccano fanfic is probably my favorite so far so im eager to see what you come up with in the future
@Haofan123: Awww thanks my dear! You don't know how much that means to me. I'm thinking of a new fan-fiction right now that's a semi-cross over with a paramedic TV show called Sirens. I've got the title, and the plot from one of it's episodes, but I'm not sure what anime I should cross it over with. Especially due to the content.... LOL

@Superevil225 said:

@Haofan123: Awww thanks my dear! You don't know how much that means to me. I'm thinking of a new fan-fiction right now that's a semi-cross over with a paramedic TV show called Sirens. I've got the title, and the plot from one of it's episodes, but I'm not sure what anime I should cross it over with. Especially due to the content.... LOL

Ive never heard of sirens before, what is it about?

@Haofan123: It's a brittish show about these 3 really, really immature paramedics. One's a super pessimistic douche, the other is a racist gay guy, and the third one is the awkward trainee. I find it funny, but some people are saying that the immaturity of the characters is over the top. Personally I find it amusing. XD
@Superevil225 said:

@Haofan123: It's a brittish show about these 3 really, really immature paramedics. One's a super pessimistic douche, the other is a racist gay guy, and the third one is the awkward trainee. I find it funny, but some people are saying that the immaturity of the characters is over the top. Personally I find it amusing. XD

lol it sounds funny but it also sounds like its going to be hard to get it to fit the guidelines. I dunno why, but I keep thinking that sirens would go well with shin chan XD
@Haofan123: Never seen Shin Chan. i was almost thinking of using Azumanga Daioh. That would be sooooo odd. XD
@Superevil225 said:

@Haofan123: Never seen Shin Chan. i was almost thinking of using Azumanga Daioh. That would be sooooo odd. XD

Shin chan was a japanese cartoon for little kids, but funimation got it, made it inappropriate yet hilarious,  had on adult swim for awhile, and the rest is history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJkWqCkOV8&feature=player_detailpage 

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I like the idea, but I just think we aren't active enough for this to really work like it should.

@Haofan123: LOL I love it when kids TV shows go wrong. XD   
@Superevil225
LMAO!
@Haofan123: i know, right? XD How did they even get that in there!? lol
@Superevil225
XD i guess Its because no one would understand the joke when they're kids so its pretty much hidden in plain sight
@Haofan123: And now I am scarred for life. Probably all my favourite shows have this shit in them. XD
@Superevil225
could be lol. Now im temped to rewatch all my favorite kids shows just to see what i might have missd XD
@Haofan123: Jimmy Neutron has so many jokes like that it's almost nasty. XD
@Superevil225 said:
@Haofan123: Jimmy Neutron has so many jokes like that it's almost nasty. XD

Lol i can only imagine what spongebob has in store for us
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel