Weekly Fairy Tail: Ep. 135 - Footprints of the Myth!

Topic started by takashichea on June 17, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Plot

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly Fairy Tail report. We're still in the filler arc as team Fairy Tail hunting down the 4 remaining keys. Let's go over this week's episode.

Under the desert sands, Natsu and his gang confront Dan Straight and Coco. While Natsu fights Dan, Lucy and her group search for the clock piece after Lucy helps Coco. Meanwhile, Gajeel's group arrives to the top of the mountain, and Erza's group finds a magical library where Erza finds a jiggly butt.

Verdict

Good

Dan's Dream Wedding with Lucy
Dan's Dream Wedding with Lucy
  • Dan Straight displays his love and creepy obsession over Lucy once Lucy shrunk. She looked awfully cute as Dan's strap.
  • Happy gets into trouble a lot as he steps on his friends like Natsu. Only this time, Happy is big.
  • Coco and Lucy: The scenes of Lucy helping Coco show how Lucy has a heart of gold. Lucy fans would love this episode.

Bad

• Hit or Miss: Not much action in this episode as Dan and Natsu's fight is barely started. For this filler arc, the emphasis is more on fan service and humor.

Bizarre

Erza's wearing the jumpsuit?!
Erza's wearing the jumpsuit?!
  • They're back:The Big Bandits make a second appearance. I see Erza and Wendy wearing their black jump suits in the episode preview.
  • Dan Straight does not like to take off his armor even though Romeo filled his armor with stinky gas. How does Dan take a bath or go relieve himself?
  • Bad Luck Lucy: I thought it was Natsu who getting his team into traps, but it's more of Lucy's fault.

Overall, this episode is not that bad. It's funny enough that it won't bore you guys and gals.

Thanks

Thank you guys for reading my team's weekly reports. Please support my teammates and this community by getting involved in the forums, wiki, and reviews. For wiki status on this week, we didn't have much work done on the Fairy Tail pages. Please check out the wiki project and list to get to know my team members and the great that they did so far.

• I was working on Kore wa Zombie of the Dead and Fate Zero episode summaries. Plus, I work at Rave Master and Sket Dance Wikia.
  • Daniel Newton is improving the community with new object and concept pages and adding associations to anime series such as Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and more.
  • Wales is working on Legend of Korra and Wakfu.
  • Obsidian609 is working on various anime and manga stuff.
  • Annabanana is on hiatus due to her job.

Please check out the community's blogs!

This Week's Ongoing Anime/Manga Series Reviews

This Week's Community Blogs

Last Week's Community Blogs

Takashichea

Team W.I.K.I. Nation

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This still in filler? Man, if I was still watching, I might be mad. Anyway good review

@Destinyheroknight:

Thanks! It's the longest filler arc in Fairy Tail. Normally, filler episodes in Fairy Tail are generally good. However, this filler arc is not that great. There are some episodes that are boring. Some fans will drop the filler episodes and wait until Fairy Tail gets back to the manga's story line. Plus, the screenshots are strange. It's because the animation has watered down after the Tenrou Island arc ended.

I'm afraid for the next episode because the big butt bandits are back. We'll see for sure.

@takashichea:

Sorry, I was busy

Really, the big butt bandits are going to be on FT. Now I glad I stop watching FT, I couldn't stand them in RM

Did the anime ever did that Fairy Tail & Rave Master crossover? If they did, I would like to watch it

I wish all FT fans luck, hope you guys get a better filler arc

@Destinyheroknight:

Not yet. I hope they do a better job than what the manga did. Haru Glory and Elie's design in the crossover looks to similar to Fairy Tail. I just want Hiro Mashima to distinguish them and keep the original Rave Master art style. Plus, the manga chapter is too short and not satisfying enough.

The best fillers were the omakes: Rainbow Sakura, Changeling, Special Request, and Fated Meeting.

Don't worry about it. I haven't respond to you in the Summer Anime Anthology blog because I'm searching for new trailers that way I can update everyone and respond to you at the same time. There's four more or so. Still, BigHeart711 and I have nothing new to post besides the new Pokemon Black and White trailer.

@takashichea:

I was hoping that to, since I kind of like that chapter and hoping the anime would make a two episodes arc or something (like how they did with the omakes)

I did enjoy those episodes, that one thing I like about FT is it stand alone stories

No problem, I been busy to. I have been doing a lot of wiki editing

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel