Weekly Fairy Tail: Ep. 126 - The Truly Evil Jiggle Butt Gang

Topic started by takashichea on April 14, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,642 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Overview

Welcome to the weekly Fairy Tail report! I'm Taka, an avid Fairy Tail fan and part of the wiki editing coalition here on Anime Vice. Last week, we had our first filler episode to cushion the story before it reaches the manga's storyline. This week, we have an episode with a bit of a Rave Master influence. Sadly, Haru and the gang are not here for total crossover. No, we get a visit from the Jiggle Butt Gang. Prepare yourselves for this crazy yet disgusting episode.

Check out episode 126's The Truly Evil Jiggle Butt Gang's Image Gallery!

Plot

Wendy and her group take up a job to guard a freight cart of gold as it reaches its destination. When the Jiggle Butt Gang arrives and takes Wendy hostage and control of the situation, Lucy and her group are booted off the train; Natsu is incapacitated due to motion sickness. It is up to Wendy to save the day.

Verdict

Beware of spoilers!

Good

Wendy got some lackeys of her own
Wendy got some lackeys of her own
  • Wendy gets the spotlight in this filler for the second time. Even though she didn't beat up the bad guys, she got her own lackeys.
  • Despite how nasty the jiggle butt gang and their farts, I got a few laughs about their stupidity.
  • True to Their Roots: The bandits still love Plue and will not change their life of crime. For you Rave Master fans, I recall the bandits almost gave up a life of crime to be with some rich ladies. However, they didn't do it. With Wendy, they are still thieves.

Bad

Ew!
Ew!
  • The butts are nauseating to look at and hard to avoid.
  • Many fans call this episode the worst one in the whole series. I agree with them.

Bizarre

Wendy is so adorable!
Wendy is so adorable!
  • I wonder why Wendy can't wake up Natsu or drop him off outside or why can't Wendy take out the bandits. I can't blame Wendy because she's a total softie.
  • I love Wendy's facial expression when she wore that Jiggle Butt Bandit's outfit.
  • Wendy is the official Fairy Tail recruit officer, and I have no idea where she pull out the Fairy Tail guild brochure.

Overall, this episode is hit or miss with the fans. I kept watching it because of Wendy. I just close my eyes every time those bandits farted.

Gallery

Thanks

Thank you for reading my team's report. I thank my teammates, Annabanana, Daniel Newton, Wales, Obscurefan, Obsidian609, Sreenivas, and Buhssuht, for their support. Please give them a round of applause.

Wiki Progress: Episode 126 is done. Please check out the Fairy Tail wiki project and vitae list.

This Week's Reports

Last Week's Reports

Takashichea

Team Fairy Tail and W.I.K.I. Nation

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel