Poll: Best Couple in Fairy Tail

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Dec. 2, 2012. Last post by Daniel_Newton 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,243 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • "NaLi" (Natsu x Lisanna)
  • "NaLu" (Natsu x Lucy)
  • "Gruvia" (Gray x Juvia)
  • "Grucy" (Gray x Lucy)
  • "Leveel" (Levy x Gajeel)
  • "Luki" (Lucy x Loki)
  • "Jelza" (Jellal x Erza)
  • "Natza" (Natsu x Erza)
  • "Elfgreen" (Elfman x Evergreen)
  • "Lyvia" (Lyon x Juvia)
  • "Gryon" (Gray x Lyon)
  • "Happla" (Happy x Carla)
  • Other - Discuss in the comments!
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Note: Reposted this thread to include the word "poll" in the title. Feel free to discuss it here or in the main Fairy Tail discussion thread.

Vote for the best (or just your personal favourite) potential couple in Fairy Tail. Personally I went for the boring option and picked Natsu and Lucy but it was actually a pretty tough choice. I really like Gray x Juvia and Gajeel x Levy, but I can't pick three options!

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I support NatsuxLisanna,as well as LucyxLoke,GrayxJuvia,and all yuris

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Jessie and James :)

Post by takashichea (13,756 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I had a hard time choosing between Natsu & Lucy or Gray & Juvia. Both are funny and one sided. Natsu and Gray are both oblivious. While Juvia is head over heels for Gray, Lucy is debating if Natsu has feelings for her or not. Oh yeah, one episode did explore both pairs in weird filler/omake. Then, I think about another funny couple, Gajeel and Levy. It started off in Tenrou Island just like Elfman and Evergreen. Speaking of Natsu, poor Lisanna never did get some screen time with Natsu after she came back alive. Her past with Natsu is just wasted.

Oh hell, I go with Gray and Juvia, stalker girl and a stripper.

@takashichea: I found it really hard to pick between "NaLu" and "Gruvia" (love the way that sounds), Juvia is just so damn funny. I think there's just a little bit more going on between Lucy and Natsu than there is between Juvia and Gray, even if it's very subtle.

Speaking of Natsu, poor Lisanna never did get some screen time with Natsu after she came back alive. Her past with Natsu is just wasted.

I found that really odd. I did read somewhere that Mashima didn't originally intend to bring Lisanna back and he was pushed into it by a manager or publisher or something? I don't know if there's any truth to that, but it would certainly explain a lot.

Post by takashichea (13,756 posts) See mini bio Level 25

What the hell? NaLu and Other are tied for first place. Blasphemy I say.

Gray X Juvia
Gray X Juvia

@Destinyheroknight:

Who did you voted for? :)

I'm a little curious.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Oh sorry, I mean Bisca & Alzack

I thought there names was Jessie & James for some reason LOL!

Wow, looks like Natsu x Lucy pretty much destroyed the competition.

@takashichea said:

What the hell? NaLu and Other are tied for first place. Blasphemy I say.

Gray X Juvia
Gray X Juvia

I was definitely expecting a few more Gray x Juvia votes, that's what makes a poll interesting though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel