Is it just me or is Fairt Tail getting better

Topic started by sceonn on May 25, 2012. Last post by TheNobody 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Seriously, it's started out with one of the most cliche, overused story line & plots out there yet for some reason after the time skip it's like the author's constantly throwing a pleasant surprise my way after a seemingly "here we go again" scenario...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sceonn:

It didn't got better for me, I drop it and what I read over the other site's threads, I'll stay far away from it (also the title of the thread seem like you making fun of Fairy Tail)

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Guess it's just me then...

Nah, in fact I was praising Fairy Tail but maybe it could look that way to you. Maybe you should give another shot around the time skip arc...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sceonn:

I already tell you, that I know what is happening in Fairy Tail and I don't like it.

Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't read the Fairy Tail manga up to date. I keep up with the anime, and right now, they're in a filler arc. I hope this series end well, but it does seem like it could go on without a purpose like Beelzebub's manga (after Lord En's arc is over)

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fairy Tail to be is basically a copy off One Piece in my opinion (Well in character design it is) however in plot and story, no.... I mean It's really corny and cliche and so predictable! Natsu seems to win every fight (In fact he's never lost a fight) and always finds some PIS way to beat some evil dude... Also the character motives make no sense and are sort of confusing in that matter... But I'll admit I like the battles and emotions (Though there really isn't no character development). It's just another shonen but without a plot instead just characters recklessly blowing shit from left to right. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel