Fairy Tail Recognition Blogs for Animevice users

Topic started by takashichea on April 1, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by takashichea (11,940 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Hello and welcome to the recognition blog for many users who have contributed to the Fairy Tail Wiki.

Purpose of this recognition blog

To boost the self-esteem and morale of the Animevice community by giving out recognitions, praise, and respect to the hard working people who worked on the Fairy Tail wiki project.

Stellar concepts of Fairy Tail are the guilds and the teams associated with it. See Fairy Tail (guild) and how it all connects like a web.

All these people who helped the Fairy Tail Wiki are part of a guild because we are linked by a common goal. That goal is to make wiki pages for Animevice the best place to check out anime, manga, and all the current trends.

Updates

1. Annabanana and I are organizing the images for the major characters, so it will be easier to locate an image for a certain episode plus it will prevent duplicate images to appear.
  2. Currently, the Fairy Tail team (you guys of course) are adding info to the anime series and volumes as the franchise continues to make new episodes/volumes. Every episode has characters (also actors), concepts, locations, objects, and credits. The only thing to do is add some info to the summary sections of the episode pages.
  3. On November 19, 2010, Lucy Heartphilia's page has been spotlighted as an ideal wiki page. See community spotlight page.
  4. On February 11, 2011, the Fairy Tail character pages are ideal wiki pages that follow the wiki style. See community spotlight page.
  5. I have an idea for the guild page since it's empty. Why not put down a table describing where members of different guilds put their stamp on their bodies. It's like the Espada from Bleach with their stamps on their bodies. It's a cool project.
  6. Edit: I guess it's more appropriate to put on the Fairy Tail guild page since it has the characters but not the table.
  7. On March 7, 2011, Piface314 has been spotlighted for wiki task work especially on the manga areas. See community spotlight page.
  8. On April 15, 2011, the users, Annabanana, Fire_Star, Piface314, Takashichea, get spotlighted for their work. See FoxxFireArt's spotlight page.
  9. On the week of April 25, 2011, Ethan is doing a Fairy Tail theme week. See the wiki tasks on his blog.
  10. I am including the bounties as a separate table.
  11. On May 13, 2011, I started a blog on wiki style, and my colleagues, Ethan, Fire_Star, and EgantheVile1 help guide me. This also helps the team to format episode pages.
  • Plot Summary
  • Points of Interests
  1. In May of 2011 (Mid May), Anna started on adding images to create an attack table or an ability table for the characters. I followed Anna's lead (checked her wall) to help her.
  2. On May 2, 2011, the team gets spotlight for its wonderful job on the Fairy Tail Theme Week's tasks. See FoxxFireArt's spotlight page.
  3. The Fairy Tail team gets spotlight again. Anna's page for Edoras and episode Fairy Hunting got spotlighted on May 20, 2011. See FoxxFireArt's spotlight page.
  4. On May 29, 2011, Anna starts new wiki style on episode 81 "Fireball." I followed your cue and started editing toward her styles.
  • Arcs = episode title, Japanese pronunciation, and Japanese title. Add small summary here.
  • Full Plot Summary = Add opening theme first, add whole summary with links and images (optional), add ending theme.
  • Points of Interests = anime/manga differences, character facts, and more.
  1. On May 30, 2011, Taka (me) added the story arcs to make it similar to Rave Master and One Piece's anime pages.
  2. On May 30, 2011, Annabanana has reached over 100,000 wiki points!
  3. On June 2, 2011, a progress report is published for Fairy Tail and other projects, and on that same day, the community spotlight congratulate Annabanana and nominate Fairy Tail ep. 81 and the progress report.
  4. On June 5, 2011, Takashichea has reached over 100,000 wiki points!
  5. Since June 9, 2011, a vitae list is created to document individual pages of Anime Vice users' contributions. The only thing that the list will not contain is individual volume and episode contributions.
  6. On June 10, 2011, FoxxFireArt's spotlight page nominates Fairy Tail ep. 82 and congratulate Takashichea.
  7. On June 16, 2011, FoxxFireArt's spotlight page nominates Fairy Tail ep. 83.
  8. On June 24, 2011, FoxxFireArt's spotlight page nominates Fairy Tail ep. 84, Happy, and Beelzebub episode 18.

Fairy Tail people and pages spotlight

Users

Area of Contributions

AnnaBanana

Images! Work on many characters and concepts and guilds.

Filled episodes with images.

Uploaded over 4,000 images for Fairy Tail anime (Rough guess)

Organized images for major characters by arc.

Best work: Top editor of Lucy Heartphilia, Erza Scarlet and Natsu Dragnil and many others. Best episode: Rainbow of Sakura and Gildarts.

Obsidian609

Work on many characters, concepts, locations, and guilds. See Celestial Spirits

Created many characters

Work on episodes and manga volumes

Uploaded images for characters and episodes

Obscurefan

Work on many characters, episodes, concepts, locations, guilds.

Uploaded images for characters and episodes.
Created many characters and worked on the manga volumes

Best work: Provided a summary on episodes such as Battle of Fairy Tail. Top editor on Fairy Tail (Guild), Lucky, Aquarius, Elfman, Levy, and others.

Foxxfireart

Manga Overview page and manga vol summaries (examples: 1,2,3) Added images to the manga overview page.
Worked on the sarashi object page and the guilds.

Newten

Erza Scarlet page and images

Piface314

Manga Overview page and manga vol summaries

Worked on Elfman and on sarashi and scarf object page

Kyuubi2008

Locations of Fairy Tail, help with the franchise, help with several characters and some guilds.

GiaFairy Tail episode 1

Addfwyn

Fairy Tail episode summaries 14-17 and beginning episodes

Juuhachi

Fairy Tail Franchise, Manga, some of the concepts. Uploaded a lot of Cosplay images.

Kagehito

Several Manga volumes

Astraea

Several Manga volumes

Jbog

Worked on a few episodes during the Fantasia arc. The author of the beginner guide.

999cheetos999

Top editor of Laxus Dreyar

Takashichea

Worked on several episode summaries during the Nirvana, Tower of Heaven and Dragon Filler arc. Also, worked on captioning/uploading images and filling in on minor characters. Organized images for major characters by arcs.
Worked on various objects such as sarashi.

Best episode work: “ Home” and " The Guild for Only One"

Kas

Worked on Laxus

John_Martone

Top editor of Mystogan. Also worked on Natsu Dragnil. Worked on a few guilds

Jinbeifan1

Worked on Gajeel Redfox

Sorantheman

Top editor of Dragon Concept. Worked on object staff.

Jeanasukatenjoin

Uploaded images for Erza scarlet

DestinyHeroKnightTop editor of Team Natsu Concept, Spellcaster, and Guild. Worked on the Dragon and Magic concepts. Without these, the fairy tail pages would be a little dull. Worked on magical objects such as staff.

Magnificent

Added volumes to Fairy Tail franchise

KamenAdded images to Loke's page
SaturosFixed typos on Loke's page
LanWorked on Lucy Heartphilia's page
EthanWithout his approvals, there won't be a Fairy Tail franchise.
Started Fairy Tail Theme week with wiki tasks and bounties of many Fairy Tail characters and Fairy Tail OVA
EganTheVile1Provided concepts like slavery that can be added to the Fairy Tail franchise
DiinhahMenezesProvided info on episode 37
clifftothemaxProvided images for Lucy Heartphilia
buhsuhhtCompleted many bounties for Fairy Tail theme week (See Bounty recognition blog)
WalesCompleted a caption bounty for Lucy Heartphilia and did a review of Fairy Tail.
scratchmanCompleted a bounty for Edoras during Fairy Tail Theme week. Worked on Erza, Lucy, Gray, and Happy page
ZachTheAnimeGeekWorked on Elfman's powers, Makarov, Droy
Fire_StarWorked on Jose Porla's page (Mar. 15 bounty) . Linked characters like Elie to Fairy Tail's similarity section.
tehflanWorked on Mest Gryder, Gildartz, Happy, Mystogan, and Gray Fullbuster page by fixing grammar and updating info.

*This list is not complete because I have not check every nook and cranny of every page. If you did not see your name, send me a PM and I will put your name and your area of contributions on this blog. Also, the top editor table on each character and many other pages do not list every person who worked on that page. A user may not be in this blog because of this table.

* I merely looked at the top editor page of most pages in the Fairy Tail wiki to give a rough opinion of what they have contributed. Sometimes, I will check wiki submissions especially users whose points are not past 5000 because their wiki subs are easier to check. This will be monthly updated.

Updated since May 24, 2011.

Thank you for reading the Fairy Tail Recognition blog. When you see these users, give them a thumbs up or write on their walls for a job well done.

Fairy Tail Bounties (Week of April 25, 2011)

Ethan created most of these tasks. This is also available on a separate blog.

FoxxFireArt creates some tasks: Gate Keys (Article), Wendy Marvel (Creation), Cana Alberona (Creation), Lucy Ashuray (Article)

Anime Vice users (in Alphabetical order)Character bounty and type
Annabanana
  1. Scorpio (Ariticle)
  2. Eve Thylm (Article)
  3. Nab Lasaro (Article)
  4. Erza Knightwalker (Article)
  5. Ultear (Article)
  6. Aries (Article)
  7. Gemini (Article)
  8. Cana Alberona (Creation paragraph)
  9. Lucy Ashuray (Article)
  10. Wendy Marvell (Creation paragraph)
  11. Happy (Caption images)
  12. Charle (Article)
  13. Blue Pegasus Guild (Article)
  14. Cancer (Reformatting)
  15. Ultear (Expansion)
  16. Gate Keys (Article)
  17. Lucy Ashuray (Reformatting)
  18. Lyra (Article)
  19. Virgo (Reformatting)
  20. Caelum (Article)
  21. Bixlow (Article)
  22. Evergreen (Article)
Buhssuht
  1. Ur (Expansion)
  2. Erigor (Ariticle)
  3. Sherry Blendi (Article)
  4. Fairy Hills (location) (Article)
  5. Reedus Jonah (Article)
  6. Duke Everlue (Article)
  7. Fiore (Article)
  8. Caelum (Article)
Scratchman
  1. Edoras
Obsidian609
  1. Lucky Ollieta (Reformatting)
  2. Kageyama (Article)
  3. Brain (Article)
Takashichea
  1. Wendy Marvell (Caption Images)
  2. Alzack Connel (Article)
  3. Erza Scarlet (Article)
  4. Juvia (Caption Images)
  5. Ikaruga (Ariticle)
  6. Levy Mcgarden (Caption Images)
  7. Freed (Article)
  8. Bisca Mulan (Article)
  9. Welcome to Fairy Hills (Plot Summary)
  10. Mirajane (Caption images)
  11. Lucky Ollieta (Reformatting)
  12. Lamia Scale (Article)
  13. Lisanna (Caption images)
  14. Brain (Article)
  15. Sue (Ariticle)
  16. Karen Lilica (Article)
  17. Millianna (Article)
  18. Lyon Bastia (Article)
  19. Sherry Blendi (Caption images)
  20. Mystogan
Wales
  1. Lucy Heartphilia (Caption Images)

** I checked the image pages and some of the pages still needs captioning. Regardless, Anna, Taka, and Wales did a good job. Anna and I captioned images before the Fairy Tail theme week. We captioned images a bit every time a new episode appears.

It's okay because it is a mind draining task where the creativity starts to run out.

Post by AnnaBanana (3 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Thanks so much for the recognition Taka! I greatly appreciate it! That was really nice of you to do and this definitely boosted my morale! I'm really glad to know that you recognize and respect the hard work that everybody has put into Fairy Tail. And I also want to thank everyone for their contributions! You guys did a great job!
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@takashichea:
Hey! What about me I help with the little things, like  http://www.animevice.com/team-natsu/22-958/ and some other
@AnnaBanana: 
Thanks Anna. 
Whoo! This blog got some love. Congrats everybody!
@Destinyheroknight: 
Oops. Sorry. I got you now and put down your contributions.
Edit: I did not check the magic page careful enough.
@takashichea:  
I only did little things with Fairy Tail, but I did a lot on magic items and other magical things  
@Destinyheroknight: 
It's cool. Little things add up. Without these concepts and objects (magic, dragon, scarf), there would not be much to add and decorate those wiki pages. It takes away all the fun and creativity.
Post by JasonBog (29 posts) See mini bio Level 12
My thanks for putting my name up for recognition for those episodes I worked on ( I also did this little number too btw), even if I haven't had much time to contribute to Anime Vice since my college semester started. Though I am having less work now that summer is soon. Maybe I should start reviewing episodes from shows like Fairy Tail again soon...
@JBog:
Thank you. I will put it up now.
I have just added Guild to the site 
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Oh cheers, thanks for the recognition.  Sorry I didn't keep up with it, but I was kinda in the process of moving for a while.
@Destinyheroknight:
Thanks. Now, guild, magic, scarf (b/c of Natsu), and shounen (optional) can be part of every episode like a balanced diet.
Yeah, I know it is a bad simile.

@Addfwyn: 
No worries. Everybody moves on their own pace with the project due to the real world and family which takes a higher priority over these hobbies. Just keep in contact with the people you're working with on a wiki project.
@AnnaBanana: @Destinyheroknight: @JBog: @Addfwyn:
Please see the updates.
There is a new project that is still in the idea works. I am not sure what concept page to put this on except the guild page.
@takashichea: 
Sound like a good idea, but remember there are other anime that have guilds (sadly I can't help at the moment a little busy)  
@Destinyheroknight:
Don't worry about it if you're busy. There's no time limit. For me, I do some wiki weekly depending on upcoming midterms. Summer looks like the best time for me.
About the guild page, you are right. Got to find a page to put the fairy stamp project on.

This blog is open to anyone for suggestions.
Edit: maybe use Fairy Tail (guild) page for the new project.
The image gallery is down for a bit. We have to wait a bit to complete the arc galleries.

Status Update

As of April 18, 2011, episodes that need info like a plot summary, anime/manga differences, or points of interest are 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 49 (I need to put more info than one sentence), 51, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, and 65.
Total: 34 needs any typed info. 75-34= 41 episodes that have summaries of any kind.
Good job everyone! We're almost there to completion.

As of April 18, 2011, 28, 29, 34, 39, and 47 need images.
*A strange thing I saw on episode 27 was that the images did not appear on the page, but I know Anna submitted images already.

Added Bounties table
Please thank Ethan for starting a Fairy Theme week.

As of May 1, 2011, Fairy Tail has the best wiki pages according to Ethan and FoxxFireArt. Please thank everyone who worked on these bounties fiercely.

As of May 5, 2011, roughly 2/3 of images have captions. It is thanks to the combined effort of Anna, Buhsuhht, Wales, Taka, and several others.

As of May 12, 2011, Anna added images for the stamp locations and added images for Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, and Fried's technique tables.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel