Wrote Something Anime Awesome? Post it to our Facebook!

Topic started by ethan on July 14, 2011. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff

Hey bloggers, wiki editors, forum posters! You guys know we have an Anime Vice Facebook page. BUT, did you know YOU are allowed, no ENCOURAGED, to post links to your own Anime Vice work there? YEP, sotyfan16 posted a link to his latest Dunce Cap. See...

Will McQuig IS sotyfan16
Will McQuig IS sotyfan16

So if you wrote or drew something -- that's on Anime Vice -- and you want to share on our Anime Vice Facebook page just head over here and post it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Vice/59135839552

Post by takashichea (11,056 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

There's goes my secret identity. I'm just too shy about this stuff. Sorry Ethan. I will still vote and "like" my favorite anime and wiki work on this site. I spread the word.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ethan: Awesome. I'll post the link my next blog there! :)

.... That is AFTER the image deleting bug is gone. I refuse to blog till then. :s

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I have been SO behind on posting on the AV Facebook page. I barely get on the site as it is.

I think the Interns need to get back to posting the daily articles on the Facebook and Twitter pages. It provides better exposure for the site.

Online Now

@ethan:

@sotyfan16 said:

Twitter Page - I only got one post! Whoo!
Twitter Page - I only got one post! Whoo!

I have been SO behind on posting on the AV Facebook page. I barely get on the site as it is.

I think the Interns need to get back to posting the daily articles on the Facebook and Twitter pages. It provides better exposure for the site.

I agree with Sotyfan16.

I'm a noob at twitter and a coward on Facebook. You probably saw a guy in a red shirt posting people's blogs on there. That was me. Yet, my friends were suspicious, so I stopped and started a twitter account away from family/school life.

How do I get my post from here...
How do I get my post from here...
...to here?
...to here?

Anyway, Sotyfan16 is right that we need someone to post stuff. I have a hard time of posting my team's weekly reports on Anime Vice's twitter. Plus, I'm trying to figure out how to make my team's tweets appear on the public list.

Purpose of these tweets about my team's weekly reports

• Get More People Involved in Anime Vice such as wiki editing and posting weekly reports
  • Reinforce Anime Vice's reputation and prove to the outside world and its sister sites that we are a force to be reckon with. :) Also, we do talk about anime, and this is a great place to talk about anime.

Here's a detailed progress report and the effects it caused or indirectly caused by Team W.I.K.I. Nation.

Successes:

Weekly Reports:

• KuroNekoXIII's reports on Guilty Crown and Sket Dance (Ep. 28 for now)
  • Levance's Fate Zero
  • MetalSnakeZero's Persona 4
  • My reports on Sket Dance, Beelzebub, Blue Exorcist (I do alternate with KuroNekoXIII and MohsinMan99 on Sket Dance and Gintama)

New Wiki Editors: Levance, KuroNekoXIII, Petiew, Konantenshi,

Wiki Editors who have come back: ScarletKittie, Toxin45, Scot2090

Recurring Wiki Editors: Mohsinman99, KuroNekoXIII, Annabanana, ShadowKnight508, Auron570, Obsidian609, FoxxFireArt, Mr. XD, Dekken, Takashichea (me),

New Guides:

• Beginner guide on Shaman King by Taka

Failures:

• I failed to post on Facebook due to the stigma
  • I failed to spread the word outside of Anime Vice despite the great improvement in the infrastructure of the forums and wiki pages.

Summary

Look at all the things we did. Shouldn't Anime Vice's Twitter and FaceBook look like it has burning PASSIONATE posts about these blogs?

Sorry to be off tangent. I just like to inform you that in these past two months we have made great progress as a community.

Oh, yes, my team and I love the new image features that makes finding episode images easier. Thanks Ethan. Tell the staff that I said thanks! :)

**I may be unconscious about what connotation or feelings that people get from reading my comment. If I were to perceived as obnoxious, I apologize in advance.

Edit: This took 30 minutes or more to do.

Online Now

Unpinning this thread for the Wiki Main Image Rule. Sorry Ethan, but we have the Wiki Editors.... Vote for your pages, I'll allocate some information over there to spread the message.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel