Wiki Task Theme: Fairy Tail

Topic started by ethan on April 25, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
 Fill out these wiki pages or we take the wings off.
 Fill out these wiki pages or we take the wings off.
We're focusing our Wiki Task Queue on the popular manag/anime Fairy Tail.  We've already got some amazingly well written character and plot summary articles for this franchise written up   (ex: Lucy HeartphiliaiNatsu and Erza Scarlet) .  In the interest of honoring all you crazy anime editors who wrote those wiki pages, we decided to dedicate the week to working on some Fairy Tail characters  who don't have articles yet.  So click the link below and have fun editing!

Post by takashichea (11,967 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Oh my God! Thanks man!
Anna and the team will love this.
I going to stop working on those episodes and change gears as soon as the school week is over.
Staff
@takashichea said:
" Oh my God! Thanks man!Anna and the team will love this.I going to stop working on those episodes and change gears as soon as the school week is over. "
Post here if there are any other related pages that would be good to add to the task queue.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 17
hmm.. need to start watching this and continue the manga after exams.
@ethan: I think Gintama has been greatly neglected, especially considering how big it is in Japan.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cool! But I haven't started the anime yet and have only read the first 2 volumes of the manga. Soo, good luck to all the dedicated Wiki editors!
Online Now
@Halberdierv2:
A lot of anime vice pages are blank, too. I feel your loss. I am also stressed from school, but I tend to do anime vice in my free time. School and hobbies stretch my work thin.

Just work on Gintama one at a time.

I just work on my favorite pages for like 7 months, and I am not even done on Fairy Tail or Shaman King or other stuff [I tend to work off tangent on other pages] but it will be finish eventually. Just think positive.

@sotyfan16:
Thanks.
Edit: The blank anime vice pages are like a double sword. It attracts new users, but most of them get disillusioned by the workload and give up. Join a team and tackled the problem together.
Online Now
Recent new minor characters
Eve Thylm, Brain, Gemini, Scorpio, Hibiki, Hoteye, Ichiya,
They're more harder since they only appear once during a major arc (for now)

Old minor characters
Millianna, Macao, Romeo, Wakaba, Lyon Bastia, Bixlow Evergreen, Sherry Blendi, Reedus Jonah,
These characters are more easier to do
Edit: Finished Macao and Wakaba as of now.
Staff
@takashichea: Nice work on those tasks!

Here's what was waiting for approval this morning:

Online Now
@ethan:
You're welcome. I just had some had some free time. It's for team Anna and Anime Vice!
Staff
@takashichea: @sotyfan16: @Halberdierv2: 

Should the task theme for next monday by  Gintama?  The current Fairy Tail theme is doing very well.
Post by EquitasInvictus (332 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ethan said:
" @takashichea: @sotyfan16: @Halberdierv2: 

Should the task theme for next monday by  Gintama?  The current Fairy Tail theme is doing very well.
"
That would probably be a great idea, considering that Gintama 2 just started airing in Japan, it's probably fresh in a lot of people's minds right now.
@ethan: yep, it seems a good Idea (although, not good for me, I have exams next week, so I can't do anything till Friday)
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ethan:
That works but don't look to me to fill those pages out. I know nothing about Gintama.
Online Now
@ethan:
Sorry, I don't know Gintama well. I spread the word out to the Gintama fans.

I usually wait to see  anime bounties that I know and still remember.
To me, a bounty should be done by a devoted fan. The result is a well written article with a burning passion. Not to sound cheesy. I was comparing my wikis to the Fairy Tail wiki and I am proud to say that I wrote more information than them.
Go Anime Vice!
Staff
@takashichea:  @sotyfan16:  @EquitasInvictus:  @Halberdierv2: 

Guys also feel free to suggest other Franchises that we need work on and that people know.  I'm keeping a list of weekly themes.

NICE JOB ON FINISHING THESE:

@ethan:  based off the shows Iwatch, there's little page development for Eyeshield 21, Hayate the Combat Butler, and Im the only person really doing any page construction for Gosick.
Online Now
@ethan:
An easy franchise to do is Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?  It's easy because it has the fewest characters about five, I think.
The characters need formatting and articles and images. I let anyone do it. Also, the episodes are short. I think it's around 12.
It's my fault for being lazy on Ayumu Aikawa's page when I was working with Newten, Dochaus, and Obsidian609 on the franchise. I should have finished what I have started.

Another franchise that I randomly did two episodes for is Supernatural. I discover it when I was looking at Juuhachi's wall and found out that my favorite show has an anime. I know it is a late discovery. I didn't do much because I had two projects on my hand plus school. I fear it will stretch my time and work thinly.
The main characters, Sam and Dean, have the proper format and it's thanks to Juuhachi and the others.
The minor characters such as Bobby Singer, Mary Winchester, Azazel, and more needs some love.

Another franchise which I think is the hardest is the Zatch bell series and the Law of Ueki because these franchises lack characters and mostly everything.
 I planned to do this after Shaman King project is done (might finish shaman king in summer).
Online Now
I just putting Anna's captions of Happy's bounty. I think she did a lovely job. I'm proud to work with her during these past 7 months on Fairy Tail. Time flies so fast. I also want to thank Buhssuht for doing the bounties, FoxxFireArt for opening new tasks, and Obsidian609 for doing the bounty. Go Anime Vice! (I hope these images don't use too much band width.

Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ethan:

or any other shows that were on Adult Swim, although i dont watch it anymore since,
1. I only have cable for internet
2. I lost interest on Adult swim ever since they added some weird comedies that I'll never understand.

Online Now
@buhssuht:
I agree with the Adult Swim. I missed Boon Docks.
Edit:
D. Gray man series
Its characters has only summary. Well, most of them.
Examples: Allen Walker, Komui, Yuu Kanda, Lavi
Exceptions: Lenalee has an article but needs formatting.
Chibi vampire series
The characters page needs formatting.
Examples: Karin Maaka, Kenta Usui, Anju Maaka,
Ethan,  I am sorry for putting too much franchises. The list just goes on and on.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel