Suggestion: Death episodes

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on Feb. 15, 2011. Last post by Oglaphone 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Comic Vine has death issues, why doesn't AV? It certainly happens a lot in anime, only real problem I can see is it sometimes goes down in a movie rather then an episode/manga... but with countless dead characters this quick reference tool may be a godsend when looking up anime episodes.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
We've got concepts that would basically do this, but the site's search functionality doesn't let you search for content in a way that really would be helpful for what you want. 

I bought up that it'd be nice if we could say, search for anime or manga based off of the concepts attached to it, ie pulling up a list of every episode/series with Major Death as a concept, but Ethan said that's not the Whiskey Media way and that was that.
Post by Oglaphone (27 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'd rather not have the episodes or books where a character dies listed for the sake of spoilers. If I just start following a series and decide to have a glance at the animevice page for that character, I'd sooner not have a fairly major spoiler like a character's death made particularly conspicuous by an issue/episode of death category.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel