Season editing

Topic started by bigz007 on June 18, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Is it possible to change season of the episode?

Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@bigz007:

Only mods can delete episode pages. For the rest of us, we cannot change season numbers. It makes things frustrating a bit.

@takashichea:

Tell me about it. My OCD senses are tingling.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@bigz007: On the original version of the site we could edit episode numbers, but at some point that feature was lost in redesigns and updates. Nobody can change those numbers, unfortunately.

Usually, however, an episode can be deleted and replaced with a new one with the correct numbers. If you link me to the faulty episode I'll see if I can do that. I can't make any guarantees though.

@Daniel_Newton said:

@bigz007: On the original version of the site we could edit episode numbers, but at some point that feature was lost in redesigns and updates. Nobody can change those numbers, unfortunately.

Usually, however, an episode can be deleted and replaced with a new one with the correct numbers. If you link me to the faulty episode I'll see if I can do that. I can't make any guarantees though.

''Rain Followed by Snow, with Some Lightning''

@bigz007: Ah, looks like I can't delete that one right now (maybe in a few weeks or something, the wiki is weird like that). Sorry!

Post by DocHaus (932 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Any chance someone can hunt down Ethan and make him cough up an admin password or is that no longer an option?

@DocHaus: Ha, no I don't think that would be the right thing to do anyway. This is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, and, honestly, all we can do is continue to use the site and someday we might see some bug fixes around here. Overall I actually think this website is doing pretty well, all things considered.

@bigz007 said:

@Daniel_Newton said:

''Rain Followed by Snow, with Some Lightning''

I deleted it.

I don't know what's going on. Some episode pages can be deleted while some are not. At first, I thought it had do with years. Then, I thought maybe only blank episode pages can be only deleted.

This episode page had images. I just deleted it. This website is fickle.

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: Actually, it's has more to do with how many times the page has been visited. If a lot of people visit a page, you can't delete it. That's why the empty pages are easier to delete. No one is editing them.

@Acura_Max:

Didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I was wrecking my brain.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel