Request a name/alias change here

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on June 17, 2010. Last post by takashichea 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by Dekken (343 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Could someone please change the last names of Kiyoh and Kiyal, from Blachika to Bachika? Thanks.

Post by takashichea (11,097 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Dekken:

Got it first!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Man, I feel silly

I made a mistake on a character, can someone take out "is the" for me?

http://www.animevice.com/mai-is-the/18-38827/

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight:

Got it!

Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Yeah can we add Gyro Zeppeli as an alias for Caesar Zepplei since Gyro's middle name is Ceasar.

Online Now

@Toxin45:

Usually, we add the first and last name. For middle names, we put the full name in the alias. What's his most used name? I see Jojo Wikia put him down as Gyro Zeppeli.

Care to share a few words since you two are my experts on the franchise?

Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Change Glen Baskerville to Oswald Baskerville because

Glen is using hosts.

Online Now

@Toxin45:

Can you explain a little more? You have a habit of making vague explanations to me during our team projects. Plus, your spoiler tag doesn't work. What is Glen using Hosts mean? I haven't seen Pandora Hearts. It's best if you brought up other anime series to built your statements.

Is it like Obito and Tobi where they are the same character?

Online Now

@Toxin45:

No Oswald Baskerville was being used as a vessel for Glen. Turns out that Glen is a legacy character transferring his soul into the members of the baskerville family.

Then, no I won't change his name. Instead, make another wiki page. This case would be similar to Imitatia and Michelle Lobster where it was two different people.

Post by Dekken (343 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Could you change Kuroki Tomoko to Tomoko Kuroki when you have more time?

"Tomoko" is the name and "Kuroki" is the last name. Thanks.

Online Now

@Dekken:

I'll fix it. I can't believe I missed that. I watch Watamote. It's a fun show. Thanks Dekken for pointing it out.

Online Now

hello i wanted to ask, the spider gang concept is wrong in name how can change it ?

Users can't change the names of character pages. They can change anime, movie, and volume pages. I trust most wiki editors except you since I have to keep an eye on you to change names of those three pages properly. Only mods can change names of everything else. In the future if you want to request name changes, you go here and place a request or you can PM me. I'll take care of it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel