Pages that need work

Topic started by Jewel on Sept. 17, 2009. Last post by Killroycantkill 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hey guys,  

While searching for some stuff today i came across a few pages with little or no information on them, i have not got time to go through the whole site to find em but i thought i would make this thread so people can add stuff when they find it needs work! 

We have a page like this on Vine and it is a great way of finding places that need work, i did search for a similar thread but found none so im sure someone will let me know if this has been done before! 

ok here we go 

Hayao Miyazaki needs some colour and pictures as well as maybe a list of his films on the first page? 

Cowboy Bebop series Faye and Edward are kind of lacking in real character description Edward actually has no character description at all.. 

thats it for now but if you find more add it here hey!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Did a little bit to Edwards page a min ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jewel said:

"Hey guys,  

While searching for some stuff today i came across a few pages with little or no information on them, i have not got time to go through the whole site to find em but i thought i would make this thread so people can add stuff when they find it needs work! 

We have a page like this on Vine and it is a great way of finding places that need work, i did search for a similar thread but found none so im sure someone will let me know if this has been done before! 

ok here we go 

Hayao Miyazaki needs some colour and pictures as well as maybe a list of his films on the first page? 

Cowboy Bebop series Faye and Edward are kind of lacking in real character description Edward actually has no character description at all..  thats it for now but if you find more add it here hey! "

Darker than BlackKatekyo Hitman Reborn! need to work on
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
cool, i would have gone to find more but i did not have time!
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 25
I'm currently trying to work on One Piece. It's amazing how many characters either don't have profile made, or a profile was 'created', but with absolutely no information on it. I saw someone made a profile for the Going Merry as a character, when it's a ship and should fall into the Object Section. I accidentally added the picture to that profile. I had done a search for the Going Merry and added the picture, but when I started to fill out the general information I realized that this was a character profile.

I made a Going Merry Object profile. Though the profile it self still need to be filled out. I'm also going through and adding the cast to the anime episodes. I got tired of writing in information to people's profiles. Only to find out people they are linked to didn't even have profiles. I've found this as a handy way to figure out who has a profile and who doesn't.

I've also found that locations are seriously left out for a lot of series.
Post by Killroycantkill (70 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I've noticed a lot of people adding series and characters to the site but not adding any information on them. I have been working on the Yotsuba&! and Sundome pages for a while but school gets in the way. Will try to get back to the soon.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel