One PIece Series Edits Needed

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on Oct. 25, 2009. Last post by Obsidian609 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
I was adding some pictures for some of the episodes of One Piece. I found that a few episodes had pictures added that had nothing what so ever to do with One Piece or the episode.

Those are as listed:

Episode 150
Episode 195
(One image from Strike Witches)
Episode 204 (mess load of images with nothing to do with that series)
Episode 283 (two images from source unknown)
Episode 325

On an unrelated matter I accidentally double posted an image on Episode 193.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Hm...it seems like a bug. Whenever I go to edit images they don't appear there and they don't appear to be attached to the episode's galleries but to the ones they belong to. Try reporting it in the Bug forum. 

Anyway, I deleted your double picture. also, you can do that yourself since you have over 1000 points :P 
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
@Black_Rose: 
Oh, so I found a rare bug? I wonder if that would be like an Atlas of a Hercules? lol

Oh, I can delete that on my own? I didn't see any option to delete from there.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I remember that happening this summer when I was trying to edit the random episodes. Some reason some my images or others were added to random pages. So far episode 325 was from my image gallery. Hopefully the bug is fixed, and this won't happen again.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
How weird. If piles of our random images started flooding the database, I'm kinda scared where some images would fall.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You think thats bad one day I found some naked character on some show that was picture less. But now it's fixed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel