I'm putting this for the new wiki editors. I noticed new editors are struggling when I approve their edits regarding powers. I think there is a confusion on powers they added by mistake.
- Danger Sense - People can predict something's bad is going to happened. Example: Spider-Man and his Spidey Sense.
- Empathy - It's like mind reading for emotions. To be honest, I don't know why is this a power. Edit: I learned something. An example of Empathy is Hisoka Kurosaki from Descendants of Darkness.
- Gadgets - This is for folks who have an arsenal of weapons or tools on themselves like Batman. I saw one wiki editor adding Gadgets to Craft Lawrence. I looked him up. He is a traveling, merchant.
- Levitation and Flight - I admit I'm not good with English. These two are weird. I thought Levitation was for magicians while flight is for people with wings or jets on the boots.
Flight : Think Dragonball Z Characters
Levitation: This one is a bit harder but basically it is Flight but you are only a few feet off the ground. And you can't travel as far. Example Jean Grey.
- Penance Stare - The only character I think of that had this power is Ghost Rider. A wiki editor wanted to add this to Yami Yugi. I watched Yugioh as a kid. I don't think he had that power.
- Toonforce - Arale, Bobobobobobo, Haruko
- Radar Sense - It's like echolocation where sound is used to locate objects. Ex: Zebra and Morgiana
- Stamina - A form of endurance, how much can a character withstand or resist attacks.
- Healing - Users who heal others or themselves. Don't add to folks who have regenerative abilities. The difference between healing (Wendy Marvell's spells) and regenerative abilities (IE: Healing Factor in Wolverine) is that healing isn't an automatic ability.
If there is anything confusing, please feel free to ask. Don't spam the powers if you don't know.