No points for wiki edits?

Topic started by obie1103 on April 20, 2009. Last post by jlrm01 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by obie1103 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Help me out guys. See I made wiki edits and I my submissions have been approved but it seems like I didn't receive any points. So does that mean edits don't give you points?
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Strange i don`t see your submissions at all who approved them and when?
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I know I approved your submission for Shinji Ikari not too long ago. Maybe a couple hours? The site was giving me some problems though. After I approved the submission it gave me the 505 Page Not Found message. However, I refreshed the page and everything seemed to look right. The same thing happened on another submission, but when I refreshed again everything seemed fine. I knew that the submissions went through because they were no longer in the wiki queue. So I thought the points were given too. That's very wierd...
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This seems to be happening at GB, too....
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It's happening to me on Giant Bomb, and unfortunately Axersia tells me he can't actually approve them because it's busted for the mods too.
Post by obie1103 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hmm... strange
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This problem has been fixed, according to Andy. (However, points lost are still lost, so it isn't a retroactive fix.)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel