New Rules: No Hentai Images

Topic started by ethan on April 20, 2011. Last post by Bigheart711 3 weeks, 2 days ago.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ethan: Thats a huge surge, wonderful news.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ShadowKnight508:  Good news for AV and a unexpected plug for Marv's Bridal LOL 
I have noticed AV on top again on google as well. I often have WTF? I think I added that image to AV only to realize it is an image I added showing up in results.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@FLStyle said:

One small step for Anime Vice, one giant leap for its reputation? Good choice.

It is indeed! I know I for one was excited to see that this finally occurred... sad it had to happen but glad the staff woke up a bit about it all ;)

And thanks to ZombiePie for directing me to this! AV just jumped up in my polls :P

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I have no problem with this.

Or do I?

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

There shouldn't be images that have nudity or foreplay in your gallery. Just to let you know. Please read the policy in this thread.

Thank you.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea:

I apologize

@LHWKnight:

It's okay. This was an old rule. I just happened to check out your profile when I saw some strange images.

I usually check my folks' image galleries from time to time.

@takashichea: I see

Please read this. Thank you. I have a hard time explaining nudity to you.

@LHWKnight:

I have misread the rules. It's thanks to for correcting when I had a dispute with a wiki editor over nudity. I remember I deleted two images from your gallery.

• Akatsuki fingering Miu - Since it has sexual implications, it won't be allowed.
  • Miu naked in the bath - This one you can reupload.

I'm sorry for the confusion I have started.

@takashichea: whats funny is that was a picture from the light novel lmao

@LHWKnight:

It wasn't surprising considering how he grope Miu and let her straddle him in the woods in the anime. It was a pretty suggestive scene that seems like an implied sex scene. Since Akatsuki needed his "battery" charge, what way to do it. Groping Miu and making her experience euphoria through a suggestive, sexual manner. Aesthetica is borderline hentai like Freezing Vibration (which I haven't seen yet).

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (647 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Thank god they have censored them now.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@OfficialRikudouSennin: We've been censoring the stuff for 3 years now. XD Welcome back to the site, though. :)

@OfficialRikudouSennin: @Bigheart711 said:

We've been censoring the stuff for 3 years now. XD Welcome back to the site, though. :)

To be clear, we only allowed censored DVD, Blu-Ray, and Manga covers. We don't upload and censor sexually explicit images. It looks bad in our wiki gallery. Daniel, Ethan, and Foxx told me to upload shots from Hentai anime or manga that don't have sexual explicit scenes and to instruct other users to do the same.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: Understood. I'll take note of it next time I have to censor those types of covers.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel