How do I...?

Topic started by Lady_Nightmare on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Little_Sparrow 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
if you dont do know how to do something this is the thread for it^^
ill start
how do add a manga to a franchise
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
You visit the manga's page, scroll all the way down, and add the franchise in "Related volume" panel.
Axersia said:
"You visit the manga's page, scroll all the way down, and add the franchise in "Related volume" panel."

but there is no manga page for vampire knight
i dont think?
how would i find it if it was here
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
For now the only way is to go to the list of manga series (it's listed in the "Browse" dropdown menu at the top of the page) and look through the list of manga starting with the first letter of the manga you're looking for.

But there aren't any manga starting with the letter V in the database yet, so feel free to add Vampire Knight.
k
Post by Fabe (56 posts) See mini bio Level 6
how do I change my profile icon image ? I found the change Icon option in the profile editing section but it does not seem to be working.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Click on the picture to change it, Or go to your images and upload the pic you want, when it uploads click on the heart under it and you can add it that way.
Post by Fabe (56 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Little_Sparrow said:
"Click on the picture to change it, Or go to your images and upload the pic you want, when it uploads click on the heart under it and you can add it that way."
OK it worked ,I was clicking the icon before to change it but the picture wasn't uploading maybe it was the image I was trying to use. Are there any restrictions on images ?
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Fabe said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"Click on the picture to change it, Or go to your images and upload the pic you want, when it uploads click on the heart under it and you can add it that way."
OK it worked ,I was clicking the icon before to change it but the picture wasn't uploading maybe it was the image I was trying to use. Are there any restrictions on images ?"
No not really if it is a size issue then the upload will tell you. It may have been a problem with the site for a moment. But gald you got your image. Welcome to vice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel