feeling so rejected :(

Topic started by liksang on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Zeouterlimits 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by liksang (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I've just had a one of my wiki's rejected.

Now i don't really care (I'm not that smart, it was probably full of spelling mistakes and the odd racial slurr.)  But I think that the mods reviewing the wiki's should leave some comments on why it has been rejected.

"NO NO NO you missed out the sub-plot about Sasuke being gay!! Do it again but better !!!!!!! POWNED NOOB WOOT"

You know, something helpful. 'cos at the moment I no idea why I got the rejection. Meaning I'm not sure on how to improve my Edits and make myself a better person.
Post by BloodRavyne (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
if you did say that sasuke is gay in the wiki that is your problem -_-.
BloodRavyne said:
"if you did say that sasuke is gay in the wiki that is your problem -_-."
lol.

No I didn't make a wiki on Naruto. 
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Liksang, If you simply PM the mod who rejected it im sure they can let you know why your subs were rejected
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I believe that there's a problem with the comments we make when rejecting a sub. Most times we do type a comment as to why, but it just doesn't get through, I believe. I will tell you right now that with all of the series/volumes going through because of the bug fix, we are seeing multiple duplicates and triplicates of pages, and a lot of pages are getting rejected simply for that. But yea, if you PM the mod, tell them which submission, and ask why, we should be able to answer you (if our memory is working well enough).
Jewel said:
"Liksang, If you simply PM the mod who rejected it im sure they can let you know why your subs were rejected"
Sadly theres no way of knowing who the mod was. In my there is no message saying I've been rejected and if I look at my Subs Pending page, there's just a note saying REJECTED with nothing to link me to the deleted wiki or who oversaw its editing.

Baku_Sensei said:
"I believe that there's a problem with the comments we make when rejecting a sub. Most times we do type a comment as to why, but it just doesn't get through, I believe. I will tell you right now that with all of the series/volumes going through because of the bug fix, we are seeing multiple duplicates and triplicates of pages, and a lot of pages are getting rejected simply for that. But yea, if you PM the mod, tell them which submission, and ask why, we should be able to answer you (if our memory is working well enough)."

Yeah I thought it must be something to do with double posting of info and looking at the manga page for Akira I can see it was.

any way cheers for the feed back.

Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Alternatively, I heard sacrificing a live goat helps the submission go through.
Post by Hottness (128 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Aww
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Sigue said:
"Alternatively, I heard sacrificing a live goat helps the submission go through."
BTW, thanks for the lamb you sent me last week.
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Baku_Sensei said:
"Sigue said:
"Alternatively, I heard sacrificing a live goat helps the submission go through."
BTW, thanks for the lamb you sent me last week."
*gaps*
 Collusion.
 Breaking of our sacred moderation writ.
 May the Sexy Commando have mercy on your soul!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel