Data Hentai: Anime Vice April 2011 - Super Wiki Editor Edition

Topic started by ethan on May 4, 2011. Last post by Mercy_ 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff

Top Ten Point Earners. 
 Top Ten Point Earners. 
In the last 30 days we've had alot of things happen here at Anime Vice.  The site was down for two days because of the Whiskeyapocalypse,  we got a new intern who has been uploading trailers to our video page,  the mods and staff have put an end to Hentai images on the site and you guys have continued on the quest to transform the Anime Vice wiki into the greatest anime wiki ever.  Last week we ran the Wiki Task Theme: Fairy Tail and man-o-man did you guys write some good articles. 

Check out that image on the right.  That's the top ten wiki points earners.  How'd they do it?  They wrote articles.  Good articles.  We all know Foxxfireart is a wiki maniac, he's the aficionado on all things One Piece.  Now Takashichea has shown up on our radar this past month as a top wiki article writer; having a field day on writing Fairy Tail character articles.    Other guys on that list who are earning big wiki points or making lots of smaller point/ but necessary edits are ShadowKnight508, AnnaBanana, Obsidian609,  BuhssuhtHibaru, Wales, ChromeDokuroChan, Fire_Star, Psicomaniatica.  Follow these power users if you don't already.  Congrats guys for making that list!

Top Ten Users Who Closed Wiki Tasks
 Top Ten Users Who Closed Wiki Tasks
Look at the top ten users who closed wiki tasks (right).  The wiki task queue is a feature of the site that I check everyday.  So things don't get boring, each Monday I create a new theme for the task queue.  Look for my weekly task queue posts each monday.  You'll find them pinned to the forums.

By the way, the Top Moderator chart  (below) shows that most of the wiki edits we get are not from new users, but users who have earned auto push.  That's good, but it also means we should figure out ways to get new people in the door and trained up on our wiki.  Alot of people on other sites said we couldn't do it, but we've got a solid team of wiki editors now and I have no doubt the quality and completeness of the articles on Anime Vice will be the best in the industry this year.

Sink you're teeth into some more charts below.  

And don't forget about this week's wiki task theme: Wiki Task Theme: Beelzebub, D.Gray-Man and Shaman King    
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
#7 in Blogs! Woot!
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Great job everybody pat yourselves on the back!XD
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Sonata said:
" Great job everybody pat yourselves on the back!XD "
*pats back* Wait! But I'm just an articles and blog guy.... *pats other users's backs*
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'm in the Top Ten Blog Author's chart and the Top Blogs Chart?

Man I need start blogging again.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As suspected I'm not even on the list any more \o/
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,300 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I didn't make it this month. look out for me next month, though.
also, Undeadpool is PatrickKlepek? interesting..
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
@Halberdierv2 said:
"  Undeadpool is PatrickKlepek? interesting.. "
Ha, no they are two different people.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,212 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Nice work, everyone!
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Wow, 6 of the Top 10 page contributions were my work. That's Makinami Mari Illustrious (which is #2 in the Google search list on her name), Misato Katsuragi, Kohta Hirano, Asuka Langley Soryu, Nel Tu, and Evangelion 1.0. Writing the character evolution on Misato's profile reminded me of being back in Psych Class.

Yeah, my blog reached top in popularity, and I haven't written many blog, too. Been too busy writing in the wiki. I can not believe the amount of points I earned in just one month. I only recently looked at my total score and I was shocked to see how close I am to 500K wiki points.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Congrats to each user that made the charts for April in their respective categories. Wow...I had forgotten that I had done slightly over 10,000 Wiki points in submissions (Honey Blonde, Eleanor Mercer, Maid Bride, Akira Midorikawa, White Princess, and Kubota) in just one month (which means that this past month was my best month yet points-wise).

Also, a big round of applause for FoxxFireArt, who's impressive Wiki work continues to make AnimeVice better, one page at a time with his incredible dedication to what he does best, making sure pages are at their best.
Post by Fire Star (3,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Great to see some results for all the hard Wiki Editors, Bloggers, and Posters ! Keep it up guys !
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoxxFireArt:  Glad to see someone work on Nel's page, she needs more loveXD
Post by takashichea (14,451 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Go Anime Vice! Congrats to the people who worked on the villian and cyborg theme task.
Fairy Tail Theme is the best and stressful week, but I had fun with AnnaBanana, Buhsuhht, Obisidian609, Wales, and Scratchman on those bounties. I added their contributions to the recognition blog and the bounty one.

Congrats to the Fairy Team! I'm glad that Anna's work on Rainbow of Sakura is on there since it is her favorite omake.
I want to give everyone a ....
Group hug!
Group hug!
Post by Dekken (528 posts) See mini bio Level 20
WOW, I appear in one of the charts, that explains why I'm receiving a little bit more pageviews, I though it was a bug or something similar xD.

Is good to see that AV is getting better and better xD.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Man, look at how awesome I am with my name all purple as a hyperlink. This is the greatest day of my life. Time for the victory dance.
Post by Fire Star (3,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Oh, just noticed the Mina Aino paged I worked on for awhile was in the chart, great !
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19
i'm in the 4th place? dang it i quit
 *cries in the corner*
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Awesome job everyone.
Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Do we not have these on the Vine anymore? :(

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel