Concept ideas thread.

Topic started by damswedon on Sept. 20, 2010. Last post by AgentFakku 2 months ago.
Post by takashichea (13,756 posts) See mini bio Level 25

The Fighting while your Mind Sleeps can be a personal list. I don't think it's a good concept page. We have a page for non franchise specific concept pages for you to discuss with the community.

Post by AgentFakku (340 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

I want to add Threesome, Glory Hole, Wall Fuck, X-Ray Intercourse, Bukkake (Cum Dumpsters), Chikan (train harassers)

We got Lactation and Masturbation Let's unload all these fetishes! Come on bro, I need it...

Post by Dream (8,105 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Been meaning to come up with one for the Holy Grail War from Fate/ Stay Night as there's quite a bit of history and details to it that you wouldn't find mentioned from any of the anime titles for Fate that covered the 4th and 5th Holy Grail Wars. But because of how comprehensive the information is for it and the large amount of time I would have to devote just to prepare everything in it, I have yet to work up the motivation to do so.

@AgentFakku:

You can expand on the Hentai page. I know Daniel and the others added Yuri and Yaoi (which I find better for genre not concept) as concepts along with lactation, masturbation, Netorare, and others.

I'm sure you can also link anime series that share this fetish on your personal user lists as well. I'm sorry.

The only one I believe Daniel and other wiki mods would agree on adding a new concept page, Chikan, which is a big issue in Japan and has its roots in the culture.

I have to ask Daniel and sickVisionz, but the shout out is not working. I'll PM Daniel. I think would agree on my judgement here.

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I would add Chikan. I've seen it in non-hentai anime. Most of that other stuff is pure hentai. Add it as examples on the hentai page or something.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,181 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@takashichea: The Chikan fetish situations also happen in a number of non-hentai anime, so I agree on creating the page too.

*Spelling corrections!*

@AgentFakku:

You got 2 wiki mods and my old teammate agreeing on Chikan. Go ahead and create the concept page.

@sickVisionz:

Thanks for the feedback.

@Bigheart711:

Oh yes, you are right. I remember in Survival Game Club! and other shows, there were old guys trying cop a feel on school girls.

@takashichea:

right bro.

@AgentFakku:

Good job in creating the page. Please feel free to share new ideas. We all welcome it.

@takashichea:

I added men With Great Libido since we got Sexually Aggressive Females and Sexually insatiable women.

@AgentFakku:

I guess we can use that. I was going to say use a list. Given how much female specific concepts for Hentai pages, it's time to add some male specific concepts.

I'm trying to think of shorter phrases.

• Sexually Virile Men

I can't think of any.

@Bigheart711:

What about you? Can you think of a better name?

@takashichea:

Supermen of the Bedroom.

@AgentFakku said:

@takashichea:

Supermen of the Bedroom.

Dear lord, we can't use that as funny as it sounds.

Edit:

Oh, don't add that as an alias.

Online Now

@takashichea: The best name I can give for that is "Marathon Men", but that term's used for guys that can have sex for a real long time rather than in many rounds. "Sexually Virile Men" does work more, however.

@Bigheart711:

Oh my god! That's perfect. This is why I look up to you! You always come up with great titles.

@AgentFakku:

We changing it to Marathon Men. No objections!

Online Now

@takashichea said:

@Bigheart711:

Oh my god! That's perfect. This is why I look up to you! You always come up with great titles.

@AgentFakku:

Well, thanks then. :)

@Bigheart711 said:

@takashichea said:

@Bigheart711:

@AgentFakku:

Well, thanks then. :)

Boo!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel