Concept ideas thread.

Topic started by damswedon on Sept. 20, 2010. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@sickVisionz
Wow, that is a very popular concept, good find.
Post by takashichea (10,631 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Today, I have added broken friendship due to sad story I saw in Rave Master. I need a better image for it. Anyone can change the image of King crying.

Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I have added a Catboy page and Do you want to add The Undead.and Mummy concept.

@Toxin45:

Since Animevice already have a zombie concept, the undead is just an alias. For mummy, add it because there is no concept page for it. Besides, we have succubus, vampires, witches, but no mummy, frankenstein, or some other monsters.

For solar eclipse, would that be an object or a concept? I got a good Rave Master image for it.

For narcissism or vanity, should I add it?

Edit: Added narcissim. Found out Eclipse is already added. I just add solar eclipse and lunar eclipse for an alias.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I added an obvious one, it just reoccurs in so many animes caused by so many different and sometimes weird things,,,, 
Explosion
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@takashichea: I already added the Mummy concept and are there any mummy characters? Also a Frankenstein in anime

@sickVisionz: @EganTheVile1:

I added dancer for your musician concept.

I already linked explosion concept with collateral damage and friendly fire.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@EganTheVile1: I would have made an explosion a thing since it's something tangible and physical.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
THE HST
nekketsu
This mainly applies to shounen and other series that run forever but do you all think it would be a good idea to make Story Arcs into concepts?  I don't mean a "Story Arc" concept but say using Naruto as an example, a "Sasuke Retrieval Arc" concept you'd basically detail the entire story arc or at least go over the major events, attach characters, other concepts etc. 

Does that sound like something that'd be worthwhile?
@sickVisionz said:
This mainly applies to shounen and other series that run forever but do you all think it would be a good idea to make Story Arcs into concepts?  I don't mean a "Story Arc" concept but say using Naruto as an example, a "Sasuke Retrieval Arc" concept you'd basically detail the entire story arc or at least go over the major events, attach characters, other concepts etc.  Does that sound like something that'd be worthwhile?
I was wondering about that.... There are TONS of arcs I can think of, and giving them pages makes sense to me, after all they are huge things to not have on the wiki, and can be associated to the anime/manga pages and characters just like they are in CV easily, and using the concept pages would remove the need to create a whole new section just for the arcs... I could get behind that.
Also, though I sometimes hate how widely thrown around the term is used, I added Planet Buster as a concept, hard to deny the concept, it is thrown around on AV daily. 

EDIT: Also based on Sick's story-arc idea I added The Cell Games 
And I have been constantly finding myself wanting to attach two concepts to pages that did not exist prior to today Gun Fight and Sword Fight.... also added Giant Monster and Serial Killer.

Torture. Pretty self-explanatory

@sickVisionz:

I linked it with loss of innocent page.

Hey, is this Characters based on Creator's Previous Works, an epxy? Epxy stands for Exported Characters which is a tv trope I found online.

Okay, I think Anime Vice needs a masochist concept page (people who love to hurt themselves) due to several pages that already were made. I don't think there is a similar page to this.

Think!
Think!
  • Psychopaths - people who love to kill and draws pleasure from killing
  • Sadist - people who love to see people suffer (opposite of masochist)
  • Crazy - people who are insane
  • Narcissism (Vain, Vanity)- people who love themselves
  • No Mercy - cold blooded people
  • Exhibitionism - flashers who love showing off their bodies

Trying to think up some more "people" concepts.

Searching for a Better Life - When a character leaves one area hoping to find prosperity and a better life in another.

Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Gluttonous - person who eats a lot whether the person is fat or not

yay or nay?

although i feel like i've seen that kind of page somewhere

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 @sickVisionz

HST should get a profile

@mrassh0le: You know, any non-Wiki banned user can make a concept, yourself included.

Spanking 
The act of open handedly hitting someone on the butt 
Example: Nanny "A thousand spankings for not calling me lady" Allura: "Ugh, oof, aah, ungh. hngh/"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel