Changing Episode or Season Numbers?

Topic started by Obsidian609 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Obsidian609 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Is there anyway to change the number on a episode page or it's season number. When the site first came on we could do this but after the second site overhaul we lost this. I noticed Comicvine can do this with their issue pages for comics.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,119 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Obsidian609: Sadly, I don't think we're still able to since the episode's Season and Episode numbers aren't even in the target Episode's page in the wiki (I checked and I can only edit Episode Names and dates. Mabye the wiki mods can do that...

@Bigheart711: Man it sucks they took that away. I have been praying for years they would let us do that again.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Obsidian609: It wasn't removed on purpose, the option was just lost somewhere along the way when the Whiskey sites were overhauled.

Do you have a specific problem? If some episodes have been entered incorrectly I may be able to delete and replace them.

@Daniel_Newton: Well that does make sense why that option didn't transfer over after all the overhauls the site has had. Well I do have a few that have been bugging me.

Replace

Below are a few Fairy tail Episodes the are in the wrong season that need to be in the right season.

Episode 49 needs to be changed to Season 2

Episode 50 needs to be changed to Season 2

Episode 51 needs to be changed to Season 2

Episode 96 needs to be changed to Season 2

Delete

This MLP episode I added by mistake one day.

These two episodes of this Digimon series.

Link 1

Link 2

Edited by Takashichea

Remove links to wiki pages to avoid having others access and view pages. Which might prevent me from deleting episode pages.

Post by takashichea (13,307 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Obsidian609:

Since we can only delete episodes, I'm going to be careful. Be aware, I can only delete episodes that hasn't been edited or viewed multiple times.

We will work together and add the episodes and transfer them.

I can delete the following:

Fairy Tail Ep. 49, 50, 51, and 96.

Post by takashichea (13,307 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Obsidian609: @Daniel_Newton:

Good news, I deleted Ep. 49, 50, 51, and 96.

The bad news is that I missed my chance to delete Fairy Tail Ep. 172 (season 1) page. I can't link you to the page because you might view it.

Man, it was a hell lot of images to transfer. Though, I missed a missive chunk when transferring. It was over 200 images. Anna, you owe me.

@takashichea: Thanks for the help Takaschichea. The owners of the site really need to fix some editing tools so it is easier for you guys to fix said stuff.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel