Change name in misspelled page

Topic started by Black_Rose on Jan. 6, 2009. Last post by Daniel_Newton 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I accidentaly misspelled one of the character pages i created, it's the Samshel page, the actual name is Shamshel, can someone please fix the stupid mistake?
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
*bump*

Change the name of episode 26 of Neon Genesis Evangelion. The name is not "The Beast that Shouted I to the Heart of the World" but The Beast that Shouted Love at the Heart of the World. The Japanese word ai (love), could also be interpreted as representing the English "I", but the name was inspired by a book:

caption
caption
Post by SuperTiencha (32 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Four Dr. Slump & Arale-chan episodes need to have their names changed they are:

Arale's Birth - needs to be changed to Arale's Birth! / Hey! Friends
Hello - needs to be changed to Arale Goes to School! / It is! ...not there
....Is Missing!! - needs to be changed to Great Adventure with the Time Slipper / What's with the Egg?!
Monster Professor - needs to be changed to Huh?! Is it a Boy? Is it a Girl? / Gatchan the Courier
Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@SuperTiencha: Sorry that it took so long, but all of them are fixed now.
Post by gonzalomoya1 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Recording of the Battle between Shitenhouji's Fuji and Shiraishi needs to be changed to Roar.
Fudoumine vs. Shitenhouji Battle needs to be chanced to Shitenhouji vs. Fudoumine.
these are episodes of Prince of Tennis: National Tournament Semi-Finals.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@gonzalomoya1: Changed the first one, the second one is already correct according to wikipedia, if somewhere else says otherwise let me know. 

Guys please leave future requests in this thread, thanks. 

LOCKED.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel