Adding teams.

Topic started by Little_Sparrow on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hi Guys there does not seem to be an option to add teams, I was just subbing away and wanted to add a few things. I did not see anything i was wondering how to do it?.

Also while im here when you go to add powers it seems a bit all over the place. It might just be me is anyone else having the same issue.

Thanks Lill Sparrow.

(is this the right place for this LOL.)

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,640 posts) See mini bio Level 25
I've found that people are creating teams under concepts. So, that's what I've been doing.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I think it would be good to add teams to Anime Vice. Would make a couple of things clearer.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yeah I went with concepts, I posted this when i first started subbing on vice almost a year ago now -_- wow. But I do think a teams section would be good.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It would be easier to categorize and simple to transfer all the information put onto concepts into teams. Anime Vice should do this.
Post by sickVisionz (4,262 posts) See mini bio Level 24
A specific category would be cool, but it fits well under concept and there is cross referencing which auto adds anyone with that concept to the character section and vice versa.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel