Adding New Gallery

Topic started by fireflys_locket on Dec. 9, 2008. Last post by fireflys_locket 6 years ago.
Post by fireflys_locket (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm sorry, but I've never been able to figure out how to create a new image gallery on here (and Giant Bomb). Is this only for certain levels? It seems like there is a clickable box under the list of current galleries that would  make sense as a place to check to add a new gallery, but clicking on it does nothing for me.

My apologies if it's something simple!
Post by Endogene (65 posts) See mini bio Level 4
When you add an image a window shows up asking you to which existing galleries you want to attach the image, there also is a blank spot, that is where you type in a new gallery you want to create.

You do need to edit an image to add a gallery.

All I see when on that box is a place for a caption and a place to search for other galleries. I don't see another blank spot.

Here's my screen...
Here's my screen...

Looks like you have a browser problem under "figurines" there is supposed to be a white bar where you can fill stuff in.
Ah, I see. I was starting to wonder if that was the problem. Any idea what can be done to fix it?
Perhaps you could consider changing your browser and see if you still have the same problem. What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer 7.
My guess is that the site is not yet optimised for internet explorer 7, switch to firefox, it sees to be the best browser for all the whiskey media sites.
I downloaded Firefox, and it works just fine! I definitely won't use it as my default internet program (I don't like the way it dsplays favorites), but I guess I'll be using it for my Anime Vice/Giant Bomb gallery creating needs! Haha. Thank you very much for all the help! ^_^
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel