Emmy Rossum Talks Bulma: She's Kickass and Ridiculous

Topic started by gia on Jan. 23, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Okay, confession time! I'm not super fond of Emmy Rossum. Even though I liked her singing in that horrific Phantom of the Opera movie, something about her attitude in interviews has never really impressed me. And going from Phantom's Christine to Dragonball's Bulma? Weeeeird.

Anyway, MTV has a sit-down with Ms. Rossum on Splash Page and she talks about the role-- apparently while getting to do all the fight scenes she had a hard time not accidentally killing Justin Chatwin and Chow Yun Fat. She also claims that Chatwin does the kame hame ha justice, so if you believe that she's actually seen some of Dragonball Z, that may be some comfort to you.

Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I'm not really a fan of this Josh Horowitz dude.  But he is getting around.
I haven't seen any videos with him before...and I don't really see much of him in this video either. =P
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I've posted a few at Comic Vine with him. 

I do have to say that I'm starting to feel curious about this movie.  Maybe 'cuz I haven't watched the trailer lately.
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
That is a very strange and large jump from Phantom to Dragonball. Doesn't seem like it would be her thing. Odd. Have no intention of seeing the film though not because of her. Never was a Dragonball fan.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
What i want to know is: WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS BULMA FIGHTING!!!?????
Lan: My personal theory? Her "thing" is money. If you don't get offered (or you can't recognize) the "serious actress" opportunities, the next-best bet is to pick the films that'll get you the biggest paycheck.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel