to find the most unknown powerlevels and most argued characters

Topic started by ktarinze on July 25, 2010. Last post by saiyansnake 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

broly and kid buu  
do not really have a clear set of power levels im trying to determine this  
ill start off with kid buu  
kid buu is argued as if he is weaker then kid buu  
i think he is the strongest buu without absorbtion

reason 1: super buu gets owned by mystic gohan and none of the surpreme kais are worried about him they kinda figure he would win

reason 2: when kid buu is reborn surpreme kai is worried and at that time mystic gohan ss3 gotenks goku and vegeta are there meaning surpreme kai still thinks kid buu is still capabale of winning 
reason 3: people say surpreme kai has underestimated the saiyans which is true but he was there for the whole process with mystic gohan and he knew how strong mystic gohan was and he was easily stronger then gotenks and goku

reason 4: people say surpreme kai says that he is the most dangerous buu since when has dangerous= weaker surpreme kai is worried about kid buu but dosent even feel threatend super buu  
that is the main reason i think kid buu is the strongest 
now for broly  
i think he is below ss2 gohan
eason 1: broly losses to goku with the combined power levels of weakend z warriors i dont believe ss2 teen gohan would lose there 
resaon 2: i did some battle threads and based off what people said SPC was stronger then ss2 adult gohan and dabura now broly 
reason 3: now  broly fought ss2 adult gohan in the beginning it was going back and forth then he started to lose  
reason 4:broly struggles with ss2 gohan ss2 goku and ss goten now broly to me is capable of making a huge blast in short time just because he was winning that beam struggle does not make him stronger then ss2 goku  
when cell fought gohan SPC was clearly stronger then ss2 teen gohan with his power being cut in half yet gohan was still able to win 
also cooler vs ss goku goku is clearly stronger then him he takes a punch to the stomach and it does nothing but when cooler rips off a huge ki blast he almost beats goku 
also vegeta would have killed PC with a ki blast if he couldnt regenerate and PC was stronger then vegeta

just because he was overpowering them dosent mean that he is stronger then ss2 goku 
people can claim that it is BS and thats the writers fault but thats where he stands to me 
reason 5: he is stronger then ss2 adult gohan but gohan is very weak at that point SPC is a diffrent story even though i think broly is stronger then SPC it isnt by much and he is not on ss2 teen gohans level because he would wipe out dabura with no problem and get in a short fight with SPC 
and if people saying how broly lost is BS then blame the writers 
 thats why i think it goes like this ss2 teen gohan broly=SPC either one could win against the other but i think you give the edge to broly

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kid Buu is strongest unfused Buu I agree 

When he starts turning into Kid Buu, he is getting stronger. 

Now as for Broly vs SPC, Teen Gohan or Dabra. 

First I believe Dabra is a bit stronger than SPC. First Goku says Dabra and Cell are the same, then he says Dabra is stronger than he thought. I think Teen ssj2 Gohan vs Dabra would be good, and Teen Gohan could very well come out on top but I could see Dabra winning as well. As far as Buu saga (pre Z sword) Gohan vs Cell Saga (teen) Gohan, Vegeta remarks that because of lack of training Gohan was better when he fought Cell. However Goku also says that if Gohan releases his inner anger he can surpass his teen self. I'd put both Gohan's at near the same level, possible edge to teen Gohan, though I think when Buu Saga Gohan lost it and attacked Fat Buu he was at least = if not slightly > teen Cell saga Gohan. Note to Kibit says Gohan's ki is "immeasurable" as a ssj2 at the Budokai.  Remember to that 50% one arm Teen Gohan >>SPC, so even if Buu Saga Gohan is a bit weaker, at 100% he should still crush SPC. 

So far Im inclined to say Dabra = or possibly slightly > Teen ssj2 Gohan >Buu Saga ssj2 Gohan>>>>>>>SPC 
But don't let all the >>> fool you, the range from Dabra to SPC is tight. 

This being said I'd say broly beats the above. 
He was defeated by the combined Ki of the Cell Saga Z senshi given to Goku, but its likely the ki was more powerful than the sum of its parts, like how fusion is. 
Broly was beaten by the combined beam of Gohan (basically buu saga Gohan) Post Cell Saga Goku, ssj Gotenks, and with help from Trunks. And I still say Broly didn't take that beam struggle seriously til to late, or he might have won.  

So i'd say Gohan from Broly movie, whom Broly PWND has to be >>50%, injured,one arm Gohan who beat SPC.  
In addition Broly destroyed a galaxy, obliterates planets with flicks of his wrists, and was called a universal threat. 
SPC on the other hand was stated as solar system busting, Dabra should be around the same, but a bit better, and full power teen Gohan should be multi star system busting. 

I'd think Broly has WAY to much power for SPC or Dabra or Teen Gohan, remember to that Broly's ki is always rising. 

If I were SPC fighting Broly I would IT away to another Galaxy, gather Ki than IT a solar kamehameha. And keep repeating that process. Cell is an intelligent fighter and has regen, as well as all the Z senshi's moves. 

Possibly if Cell could IT somewhere, charge up his claimed "Evil Genkidama (Spirit Bomb)" he may be able to kill Brolly, otherwise probably not. 

If it were Dabra, SPC and Teen Gohan all vs Broly at once they could probably pull a win, but I wouldn't count out the Legendary Super Saiyajin. 

I think Broly would lose to any SSJ3 class or above fighter, and likely Majin Vegeta or ssj2 Goku could individually rake him out after a hard fight, or at least have a close match.  

Remember at the end of Bio Broly Pikkon and Goku supposedly kill Broly in hell, its possible Goku had to use ssj3, but I doubt it.

true his ki does rise but i dont see him getting past ss2 teen gohan and i think majin vegeta would wipe the floor with him 
and i do think cell would have to outsmart him i dont think cell would win head on
@ktarinze:  

Well Broly certainly creamed post ROSAT Gohan.  
Now we know from the Daizenshuu ssj2 is 2x ssj1. 
Gohan may have been a fpssj, but this is not listed as a multiplier, rather I think it is a mastery of ssj form. 
Remember that Broly>>>full health post ROSAT Gohan 
and 
50% one armed Gohan>SPC 

ssj2 Gohan = 2x as strong as post ROSAT ssj Gohan, whom Broly PWND. 
I think Broly was more than simply 2x stronger than that Gohan whom he PWND, he seemed more like a hundred or more times stronger. 
And 50% strength one arm Gohan is theoretically even less than 2x as strong as post ROSAT Gohan (who Broly beat) 
So I think than beam by Gohan that ended SPC wouldn't have the muster to kill Broly, and certainly SPC's solar kamehameha couldn't kill Broly 
Sure at full power ssj2 Gohan would be multi star system busting at minimum, I just seriously doubt that could put Broly down. 

High tier ssj2's though could probably beat brolly. 

I say Low tier ssj2's: 
Teen Gohan 
Dabra 
SPC 
Adult Gohan 

High tier ssj2's: 
Vegeta 
Goku 
Probably Gohan after Z sword training but before Mystic Gohan Ritual 

I'd think High tier ssj2> or = Broly>>>>>>>low tier ssj2. 
If the high tier ssj2's didn't fool around, I think they could kill Broly before his ki grows to high. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @ktarinze:   Well Broly certainly creamed post ROSAT Gohan.  Now we know from the Daizenshuu ssj2 is 2x ssj1. Gohan may have been a fpssj, but this is not listed as a multiplier, rather I think it is a mastery of ssj form. Remember that Broly>>>full health post ROSAT Gohan and 50% one armed Gohan>SPC  ssj2 Gohan = 2x as strong as post ROSAT ssj Gohan, whom Broly PWND. I think Broly was more than simply 2x stronger than that Gohan whom he PWND, he seemed more like a hundred or more times stronger. And 50% strength one arm Gohan is theoretically even less than 2x as strong as post ROSAT Gohan (who Broly beat) So I think than beam by Gohan that ended SPC wouldn't have the muster to kill Broly, and certainly SPC's solar kamehameha couldn't kill Broly Sure at full power ssj2 Gohan would be multi star system busting at minimum, I just seriously doubt that could put Broly down.  High tier ssj2's though could probably beat brolly.  I say Low tier ssj2's: Teen Gohan Dabra SPC Adult Gohan  High tier ssj2's: Vegeta Goku Probably Gohan after Z sword training but before Mystic Gohan Ritual  I'd think High tier ssj2> or = Broly>>>>>>>low tier ssj2. If the high tier ssj2's didn't fool around, I think they could kill Broly before his ki grows to high.  "

true but also kid gohan power level is unknown we dont know how strong he was because in that form nobody gave him any challenge and i think ss2 teen gohan is high tier and ss2 adult gohan is low tier and i agree with the broly being higer then low tier ss2 and not he would probably lose to high class ss2 i think ss2 teen gohan would struggle but majin vegeta would beat him  quickly because he really dosent fool around and based off majin vegeta being much stronger then ss2 teen gohan
@ktarinze: I agree Majin Vegeta would be many many times stronger than Teen Gohan.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ktarinze: actaully the manga stated that super buu is the strogest buu silly kid buu is the dagerous form of buu and last form of buu was actually evil and super buu so mystic buu is stronger than kid buu and this super buu(along with the absorptions)
Post by saiyansnake (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
They're all over 9000.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel