Some F'ed up Cell saga questions

Topic started by shonen on Sept. 27, 2011. Last post by SSJjanemba 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

1. How were the androids able to fit inside cell body when they were absorbed ?

2. Why is it the androids remained perfectly intact even though cell lost more than half of his body when fighting goku and 60% against gohan ?

3. Would cell have been a match to be able to go against SSJ2 gohan if he had absorbed all fighters who faced him in battle like : USSJ trunks, vegeta, goku etc.

4. How come Cell was unable to use the SSJ transformation or kai-o-ken if he had both goku and vegeta's cells but not yet goku jr can go ssj ?

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@shonen:

1.0_0............I dont know......maybe he did something similar to Buu when he absorbed them

2. Same as above

3. I think he would have beaten him if he absorbed all of them

4. Most people thing he did have a "SSJ Form". Super Perfect Cell had a power up just like a super sayain.

This is off topic but I have a question about the Buu Saga:

After Buutenks beat down Mystic Gohan, Dende healed him right? So what the hell happened to his power boost??!!! With that boost he could have ended the Buu saga right there.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@shonen:

Its DBZ :)

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@shonen said:

1. How were the androids able to fit inside cell body when they were absorbed ?

2. Why is it the androids remained perfectly intact even though cell lost more than half of his body when fighting goku and 60% against gohan ?

3. Would cell have been a match to be able to go against SSJ2 gohan if he had absorbed all fighters who faced him in battle like : USSJ trunks, vegeta, goku etc.

4. How come Cell was unable to use the SSJ transformation or kai-o-ken if he had both goku and vegeta's cells but not yet goku jr can go ssj ?

number 1 not sure. number 2 thats a major inconsistency. number 3 cell was to cocky he absorbed the two androids and thought he didnt need to absorb any1. number 4 cell had alot of moves like the genki-dama but he never used all his moves. i am pretty sure he could have doen kaio-kan if he wanted to

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel