Goku vs.Gohan: Who's a better character?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I vote Future Gohan.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17

GT Gohan sucks!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

GT sucks!

Fixed.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The Dragon Ball version of Gohan was better than the GT version.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Thank you for the correction!

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@nishi99 said:

I vote Future Gohan.

He was epic, he is the best version of Gohan.

Post by gokugx (358 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku is my favorite especially the Kid Goku. He was awesome in Dragon ball. He is cool in DBZ but not awesome. Respect to Gohan aswell as he is our hero's son. Don't forget about Goten too. :)

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Probably between teen gohan and future gohan, although I just like goku more since he consistently better unlike gohan who can be a badass one moment than a douche or annoying next.

Post by gokugx (358 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Jgames: Dont say anything bad to my son :)

Post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII (33 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

Me personally I would go with Gohan, Goku not having the heart to kill the people that wrong him is a good quality for him. What gets me about Goku is the irresponsiblities he shows through out the series, I felt that Piccolo was the better father to Gohan than Goku was.

Strongly agree with this.

Goku is a bad father, yet Gohan always wants to impress him. I'm guessing daddy issues?

Like sending his son into battling Cell. He had a theory that Gohan would beat him. For a long time through that battle he thought he made a mistake. He got lucky!

Then letting Fat Buu go so that the kids could have their chance to beat him. Fat Buu leaving and eventually killing everyone when becoming Super Buu. Then instead of getting Gohan, Goten and the others he goes for Hercule and Dende. WTF? He could have gone to Namek and brought everyone back after Gohan beat the snot out of Kid Buu. I find him to be an idiot. But not the lovable one that he is in Dragon Ball.

All the stuff said about Goku is true, he's pretty much a fighting-Obsessed Idiot and sometimes makes incompetent decisions, mostly based on "good sportsmanship."

And don't forget about when he let frieza reach his full power and then let the fight drag on by holding back when he could have ended the fight quickly. And about getting Mr. Satan and Dende, He could have taken only dende to heal Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten to help fight Kid Buu, Which Gohan could have won and there would be no need for a spirit bomb in the first place.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel