Does the new dbz movie really change anything?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on May 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@evilvegeta74: Even still, Gohan was still stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Also I am sure Gohan did trained since Videl is his wife and she would want him to train.

So yes Gohan would had done a better job as SSJG than Goku.

Gohan didn't really earn his mystic saiyan state, he really didn't spend any effort, unlike goku who really spends effort on getting power, gohan is useless without others' help.

Gohan was born gifted. Gohan doesn't need training to get strong. He surpassed Goku easily in days.

His SSJG would be stronger

That's the point, he doesn't even work to get strong, that's why he doesn't deserve it, unlike goku who keeps on surpassing him even though gohan is gifted.

Well the reason he also got SSJG is cause fans didn't like Gohan>>>Goku and cause he is the main character.

I just hope later on Gohan can surpass SSJG by becoming Mystic SSJ3..?

By that time goku would have achieved SSJG 2

And Gohan would surpass Goku in 2 minutes :P

Goku's stronger than Gohan at the moment, just accept it :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@evilvegeta74: Even still, Gohan was still stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Also I am sure Gohan did trained since Videl is his wife and she would want him to train.

Gohan didn't really earn his mystic saiyan state, he really didn't spend any effort, unlike goku who really spends effort on getting power, gohan is useless without others' help.

Gohan was born gifted. Gohan doesn't need training to get strong. He surpassed Goku easily in days.

That's the point, he doesn't even work to get strong, that's why he doesn't deserve it, unlike goku who keeps on surpassing him even though gohan is gifted.

Well the reason he also got SSJG is cause fans didn't like Gohan>>>Goku and cause he is the main character.

He needed the powers of others to do so. Alone he can't surpass Gohan.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And another 50 episodes for goku to surpass gohan, lol

Eehhh more like 70 lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sure he could! He just needs to get Gohan to go to college and stop training!

@MarioRedfield: LOL but after 3 days of graduating Gohan already will surpass him again and Vegeta would be pissed while Goku tries to catch up with more training.

Post by evilvegeta74 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: LOL but after 3 days of graduating Gohan already will surpass him again and Vegeta would be pissed while Goku tries to catch up with more training.

He still didn't train or earn it! Also I have to mention although Gohan was a powerful kid, he was nothing compared to Goten and Trunks who had reached SSJ at a younger age than he did. If anything they had the potential to grow up and be the greatest fighters on the show.

@evilvegeta74: True but they never achieved SSJ2 where as Gohan did in shorter time.

Gohan was born as a prodigy.

Post by evilvegeta74 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@evilvegeta74: True but they never achieved SSJ2 where as Gohan did in shorter time.

Trunks and Goten could have, they were pranksters. I wouldn't say he was born a prodigy, that would be Broly. Gohan worked so hard as a kid and just became a non factor later. I do respect that he followed his mothers wishes and hit the books.

@evilvegeta74 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Trunks and Goten could have, they were pranksters. I wouldn't say he was born a prodigy, that would be Broly. Gohan worked so hard as a kid and just became a non factor later. I do respect that he followed his mothers wishes and hit the books.

Well I did not include Broly cause he is non canon but yes Broly is the prodigy..hell in a game it states that Broly was born as a SSJ! crazy jah?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Gohan also needed help to become mystic though.

@eddz99: Only to be awaken it that's it. Also old Kaioshin made him do it.

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Only to be awaken it that's it. Also old Kaioshin made him do it.

Old kaioshin helped him do it, without old kaioshin, gohan would've not achieved it.

@eddz99: Imagine if Gohan trained for those last 7 years and achieved Mystic as well.

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Imagine if Gohan trained for those last 7 years and achieved Mystic as well.

He didn't though because he likes to follow his mom more than train, that's why goku deserves it.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

He didn't though because he likes to follow his mom more than train, that's why goku deserves it.

True.

Also its good that Gohan listened to his mom or else he would be jobless and ignore his responsibilities like Goku.

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

True.

Also its good that Gohan listened to his mom or else he would be jobless and ignore his responsibilities like Goku.

Yeah, but the point remains, he doesn't put training to help to beat villains who may destroy earth as his priority.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

True.

Yeah, but the point remains, he doesn't put training to help to beat villains who may destroy earth as his priority.

Training is not needed for Gohan since he is badass

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel