Does the new dbz movie really change anything?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on May 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

We all knew dbz characters were super powerful before this movie (some couldn't accept this) so i dont get what the whole fuss is about. i find this movie a good confirmation of the power of dbz, and i dont think dbz characters get any powerful (besides the SSG transformation) what do you guys think?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The movie seem to be more about world building then anything else (we find out that DBZ have a multiverse and other gods)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yep

Post by SSJjanemba (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield said:

Yep

explain

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SSJjanemba:

I explain :)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

That Goku is again stronger than Gohan thanks to SSJG... Gohan should had been the SSJG cause he deserves it more.

@DBZ_universe said:

That Goku is again stronger than Gohan thanks to SSJG... Gohan should had been the SSJG cause he deserves it more.

No he doesn't.

@MarioRedfield: Yeah he does. The reason why Goku got it was because fans didn't like that Gohan>>>>>>>>>Goku

Fine but Yamcha>>>>>Goku
Post by evilvegeta74 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

Gohan doesn't deserve it becaused he stopped training seriously and focused on his education like Chichi wanted!I haven't seen it yet, been looking for a site to watch it on.

@evilvegeta74: Even still, Gohan was still stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Also I am sure Gohan did trained since Videl is his wife and she would want him to train.

So yes Gohan would had done a better job as SSJG than Goku.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@evilvegeta74: Even still, Gohan was still stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Also I am sure Gohan did trained since Videl is his wife and she would want him to train.

Gohan didn't really earn his mystic saiyan state, he really didn't spend any effort, unlike goku who really spends effort on getting power, gohan is useless without others' help.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Gohan didn't really earn his mystic saiyan state, he really didn't spend any effort, unlike goku who really spends effort on getting power, gohan is useless without others' help.

Gohan was born gifted. Gohan doesn't need training to get strong. He surpassed Goku easily in days.

His SSJG would be stronger

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Gohan was born gifted. Gohan doesn't need training to get strong. He surpassed Goku easily in days.

That's the point, he doesn't even work to get strong, that's why he doesn't deserve it, unlike goku who keeps on surpassing him even though gohan is gifted.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

That's the point, he doesn't even work to get strong, that's why he doesn't deserve it, unlike goku who keeps on surpassing him even though gohan is gifted.

Well the reason he also got SSJG is cause fans didn't like Gohan>>>Goku and cause he is the main character.

I just hope later on Gohan can surpass SSJG by becoming Mystic SSJ3..?

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well the reason he also got SSJG is cause fans didn't like Gohan>>>Goku and cause he is the main character.

By that time goku would have achieved SSJG 2

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wait when was Gohan stronger than SSJ3 Goku?

@Jlynnana: Ever since he achieved Mystic.

Gohan makes SSJ3 look like a joke.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And Gohan would surpass Goku in 2 minutes :P

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And Gohan would surpass Goku in 2 minutes :P

And another 50 episodes for goku to surpass gohan, lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel