Db kai news

Topic started by Toxin45 on Dec. 30, 2010. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I watch a youtube video about Db kai airing over 98 episodes and will end at april 2011 no realy it's true 
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

damn. So does it end with the freiza saga? caus i have not evne seen a new episode yet and i ahve it recorded.
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SuperperfectCell:  It has already pasted the Frieza saga, DB Kai cuts out all the filler episodes, so you get to the end of each saga faster.
@Sonata:
Realy? when? how come nicktoons have'ent been showing me the android saga? 

p.s thx for helping me level up :D.
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SuperperfectCell:  I think they still have to get the dubs, I have no doubt Nicktoons will show them. And your welcomeXD
@Sonata: Ah all right, and you made me level up Agian XD.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14
they might put a short buu saga 
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They initially estimated Kai would be around 100 episodes, but to my knowledge it's at 80-90 so far and they haven't started the buu saga, so I imagine they'll just end up closer to 150 episodes rather than 100. 
I'm sure they will cover all of Z, I can't see them dropping the Buu arc. I'm pretty sure Kai is too much of a big deal to only get two thirds the way through and then drop it. 

Besides, if they really were cutting the story short I'm sure we would have heard about it. Fans would be raging.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
they should just make new episodes
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I hear it will not be airing in its usual time slot in Japan. 
This may mean its cancelled, on hiatus, or moved to another time. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
They might finish it in the DVD
Post by lionellaflare (21 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@SSJjanemba: I agree, as with Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, I thought Dragon ball Kai was going to start the same, and separate the story into its own arc... I was disappointed, but it gives me a reason to watch the Japanese dragon ball Z, and with no junk.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@lionellaflare: It's good.  When you look at how long Z sagas took vs Kai sagas, it seems like they chopped out a ton of content but when you watch the show, it doesn't feel like you're missing anything and it doesn't feel like they're rushing.  They did a really good job with it.... plus it looks way better on a HDTV than the DVDs do so it's super win. 
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i dont watch it. i tried 2 episodes and couldnt stand what they did to dbz lol my gf talks to me about it cuz she never watched much of dbz just got into it months ago, late bloomer i know, anyway, she watches kai and we talk about dbz around what shes seen 9she knows some of the big stuff from z and gt, common knowledge stuff) and she doesnt know half the stuff i talk about cuz they cut out so much. its just not the same to me. i get irritated if i try to even look at it lol
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kai was the best thing to happen to dbz especially the english dub
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I freakin hate Kai. How the hell are you gonna have a decent fighting anime like db air on NICK TOONS??!!!

From the episodes ive seen they completely screwed up the soundtracks and cut down the violence. I was so pumped to hear songs like Ginyu's theme.....but no...it was cut out. And I couldnt even laugh when Yamcha gets his a$$ beat by the androids......bcause they cut the best part out!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@buttersdaman000:

You know they did that to DBZ to. (remember HELI)

There is a lot of rules for TV now and also be glad you didn't see the 4Kids version

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel