Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by LelouchCommandsYou 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by PrinceCort (11 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Absolutely no DBZ character has sufficient power to one-shot a galaxy or even a solar system. 

So many lies circulate the net...
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@PrinceCort said:
" Absolutely no DBZ character has sufficient power to one-shot a galaxy or even a solar system.  So many lies circulate the net... "
yeah and the biggest lier is Cell  

Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14
in the dbz video games vegeta and broly have ssj3 forms kid buu as we all know well some of us kid buuu is the very very first form majin buu and the last form is mystic buu who is buu's strongest form so buu in his kid,evil,super,gotenks and mystic buu would be galaxy busters
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
None of them are galaxy busters.

ND
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

broly has already been proven to bust a galaxy
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Due to power-scaling and how the show works, yes they should be galaxy busters. 

Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy. Sure, it was one planet at a time, but he is a galactic-threat. This was proven.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Note the manner in which Kid Buu destroyed the Galaxy, it literally fades out of existance, and if you actually watch the clip you will see Kid Buu's pink Ki strangling the Galaxy, you can kind of see it on the last image. 
super saiyan Broly busted a galaxy, and there is no disputing what can be seen in plain sight.

Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Guys, planets don't count in destroying a galaxy, Broly destroyed countless stars and solar systems at ease. And remember this happened before the cell games. I could consider Broly a galaxy buster but their is not enough feats to provide, the way the south galaxy got destroyed was to fast. And was Planet Vegeta in the South Galaxy? It never stated that Broly was destroying planets in the south galaxy, I think it was the north.
@PrinceCort: Dude, there is plenty of characters that can one shot a solar system if they wanted to. Broly (Of course), Vegito, Goku SSJ 3, or Vegeta. I think Vegito can one shot an entire galaxy. And yes Cell is a SSB, you guys are just basing it on the fact that when he shot the SS Kamehamha it didn't shot like you would expect it to be shot. Maybe it need to hit or touch the surface before expanding, maybe Gohan stopped it before it released. There is a lot of evidence that Cell can destroy a solar system, his self destruction was able to destroy King Kai's planets that had 5 times the dense of earth and 10 times the gravity.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,457 posts) See mini bio Level 14
no they are not
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@punkazz1:
doesn't  mean he can 1 shot the Universe.

It never stated that Planet Vegeta was in the south galaxy, no one know where the hell Planet Vegeta was at that time. And plus it was New Planet Vegeta that was in the South Galaxy, not Planet Vegeta. This means that when Broly was destroying planets as a kid he was destroying planets in the North. This clearly means that Broly one shot the South Galaxy. You all fail. AND CELL IS A SSB!
Post by TheSaiyanGod (102 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I am not that great an expert on the manga but I think it has been implied by kaioshin that Buu could destroy a lot of planets in a very short amount of time. Plus he was only reffering to his own quadrant of the galactic region, so it's not far-fetched to think that he could destroy a galaxy in a few  years but I don't know about one-shotting one. Also SSJ3 Goku is more or less on par with Kid Buu so I guess he could do it as well.

Now coming to the anime, it was shown in a flashback that Buu destroyed a galaxy and that closes the deal on that. Plus Mystic Buu was going to destroy the universe via dimensional collapse.

SSJ3 Goku in the anime was said to be able to defeat Kid Buu if he was at full power. So he should be a galaxy buster as well.

Brolly destroyed the southern galaxy minus three planets, a star and a comet in his restricted ssj form, so basically if he wasn't a galaxy buster in RSSJ (which I believe he was) then he sure as hell was one in LSSJ mode.

Post by Dream (8,293 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
No one in the DB-verse is capable of galaxy-busting. But it doesn't stop the diehard fans from claiming that they can.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 @Dream said:
No one in the DB-verse is capable of galaxy-busting. But it doesn't stop the diehard fans from claiming that they can.

No one in the Manga.  
The Anime (Including Movies) is a different story however. 

Broly is a galaxy buster. 
In Restricted SSJ form, he nearly destroyed it. 
LSSJ > SSJ  > RSSJ 

Kid Buu is a Galaxy buster. 
Buu could not Teleport at the time he was destroying galaxy.
Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

In the sense of....can they produce a blast so insanely powerful that it is capable of destroying a galaxy? Hell no!

In the sense of....can these guys systematically wipe out a galaxy? Sure.....maybe....a galaxy is hella huge but dbz should technology cover that easily. All three of these characters are strong enough to wipe out planets. I think they can "destroy" a galaxy piece by piece

Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@buttersdaman000 said:

In the sense of....can they produce a blast so insanely powerful that it is capable of destroying a galaxy? Hell no!

In the sense of....can these guys systematically wipe out a galaxy? Sure.....maybe....a galaxy is hella huge but dbz should technology cover that easily. All three of these characters are strong enough to wipe out planets. I think they can "destroy" a galaxy piece by piece

and remember broly was in his restrained form. imagine him in his legendary super saiyajin form. hehe

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Theorycally, they can blow one planet after another, so they can be considered very slow galaxy busters, but galaxy busters at last.

However, other plantes in DBZ universe, may have strongest and powerful races, that may be able to stand against saiyans or Buu. For example, the planet of Baby in DBZ GT, one of the top guys in doctor myuu army, whas stated by goku to be strongest than buu. However, DBZ GT is not canon

Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Broly is a real galaxy buster and it's been shown on-screen at the beggining of movie 8. Though no one in the main continuity is anywhere near that level of power.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly is the man and destrution is his name
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel