Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by LelouchCommandsYou 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i was going to not post this video but i think it should be posted so someone can enplane this.
  But i think we seem to agree that it was not in one blast. 

Not sure what your trying to say with that buu pic out side off that magic dude sealed him up for a long time but going all out he would be a galaxy buster i think thats what your saying.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman: Ok, that Video is wrong. 

-Notice how we see the galaxy being destroyed in sconds
Notice how Kaiosama watches as the Galaxy is destroyed before he can finish his sentence. Then says "My galaxy is next" Meaning he knows the power behind this is capable of destroying his Galaxy as well. And he uses the present tense because he is watching the Galaxy's destruction as it happens, again proving it happens within seconds.  Broly therefore destroyed the galaxy in a matter of seconds. It's foolish to think it took him hours or days since Kaio would just call Goku quick and tell him to try and prevent the galaxy's destruction. 

-Goku travels to "planets" Count them, there three for sure.  
1) Planet Goku go's to 
2) New Vegeta 
3) Slave world 

Presumably a star is left in tact and the comet comori is left in whatever path it was taking.  
Hardly anything significant in comparison to the totality of a galaxy, which has been destroyed. 

Broly was not LSSJ at the time he destroyed the galaxy, true. But even in RSSJ he is strong enough to take full force attacks from USSJ Vegeta and not feel it.  
Fact is its on screen, an there's no way to disprove it. Broly is simply a universal threat.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ssjsuperman: Buu was playing around. 

Even the saiyans could destroy hundreds of planets in a few years.(correct translation is many

The next page after yours: 

And Broly is of course Galaxy buster its idiotic to think differently.  We see the south Galaxy being destroyed in seconds.  Kaiosama (even in JP) watches AS the galaxy is destroyed in seconds and says "my galaxy is next"  Trunks and Picollo say Broly will destroy the universe if not stopped.  Broly only leaves a few (like 3) planets in tact in the galaxy. This makes sense since he only destroyed the galaxy to lure the Z senshi to New Vegeta.  Broly is not even LSSJ at the time but RESTRICTED by Paragus' device.   I will say this about Buu. Before Buu there were 16 Galaxies/ Galactic regions of Space in the physical universe. After Buu killed or absorbed the Kaiosin's of the North, West, and South there are only 4 Galxies left, which make up the Eastern Quadrant of the Universe ruled by our Eastern Kaioshin (in Daizenshuu). What East Kaioshin is referring to is most likely the planets destroyed in his Eastern quadrant of the universe before Buu is sealed. It is clear 12 Galaxies are now gone after the few years Buu roamed the universe. Also note Majin Buu has the ability to implode the universe by destroying dimensions.  "

16 Galaxyes? Can you give me the scans please? I dont remember that.
@RadiantTheLight: There are no scans, what info I got is from Daizenshuu. 

Kaioshin-rules 1/4 of the universe=4 galaxies 

Original DBZ universe had 4 kaioshins (one acting as DaiKaioshin) each ruling 4 galaxies. 

After Majin Buu, that is the current DBZ universe. Only 4 Galaxies exist in the universe. Only the eastern quadrant is left. 
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ssjsuperman: Ok, that Video is wrong.  -Notice how we see the galaxy being destroyed in scondsNotice how Kaiosama watches as the Galaxy is destroyed before he can finish his sentence. Then says "My galaxy is next" Meaning he knows the power behind this is capable of destroying his Galaxy as well. And he uses the present tense because he is watching the Galaxy's destruction as it happens, again proving it happens within seconds.  Broly therefore destroyed the galaxy in a matter of seconds. It's foolish to think it took him hours or days since Kaio would just call Goku quick and tell him to try and prevent the galaxy's destruction.  -Goku travels to "planets" Count them, there three for sure.  1) Planet Goku go's to 2) New Vegeta 3) Slave world  Presumably a star is left in tact and the comet comori is left in whatever path it was taking.  Hardly anything significant in comparison to the totality of a galaxy, which has been destroyed.  Broly was not LSSJ at the time he destroyed the galaxy, true. But even in RSSJ he is strong enough to take full force attacks from USSJ Vegeta and not feel it.  Fact is its on screen, an there's no way to disprove it. Broly is simply a universal threat. "

obviously he didnt destroy the whole galaxy when surpreme kai said it was mostly destroyed which means he probably could destroy alot of planets at a time but he didnt destroy the whole galaxy because the z warriors fought him in the south galaxy
@ktarinze: Fought him in the southern galaxy? I count THREE planets left in the galaxy. You'd better have some proof to deny on screen feats, not to mention Kaiosama (not Kaioshin or Supreme Kai as you called him) directly watched as the galaxy was destroyed, then told goku the southern galaxy had been destroyed. If Broly simply went around blowing up planets then Kaiosama would have had Goku intervene and save the southern Galaxy, instead he speaks to Goku in a manner as if the southern Galaxy were already gone. I don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but when people deny on screen feats that are supported by character statement, they better have some REAL proof.

Points for Galaxy busting: 

-We see Broly destroy the galaxy in seconds 
-Kaio watches as the galaxy is destroyed in seconds, then says "My Galaxy is next" implying the south Galaxy is already gone 
-We see nothing of a the Galaxy remain intact except a few planets, a comet, and presumably a sun, a galaxy contains billions of stars-all are showed being destroyed, then NEVER shown intact again during the movie.  

Points against Galaxy Busting: 
-Jack sh%t 
-Duh, it was teh symbolic 
-More fail sh#T 

Examine the data then draw a conclusion, people doubt the Galaxy busting because of pre conceived notions they have on where they want Z senshi to be in terms of power, then they try and twist the data to fit it. 

If this were a court case, and the sides for galaxy busting and against galaxy busting presented evidence in front of the judge, the side for galaxy busting would win, no doubt in my mind.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ktarinze: Fought him in the southern galaxy? I count THREE planets left in the galaxy. You'd better have some proof to deny on screen feats, not to mention Kaiosama (not Kaioshin or Supreme Kai as you called him) directly watched as the galaxy was destroyed, then told goku the southern galaxy had been destroyed. If Broly simply went around blowing up planets then Kaiosama would have had Goku intervene and save the southern Galaxy, instead he speaks to Goku in a manner as if the southern Galaxy were already gone. I don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but when people deny on screen feats that are supported by character statement, they better have some REAL proof. Points for Galaxy busting:  -We see Broly destroy the galaxy in seconds -Kaio watches as the galaxy is destroyed in seconds, then says "My Galaxy is next" implying the south Galaxy is already gone -We see nothing of a the Galaxy remain intact except a few planets, a comet, and presumably a sun, a galaxy contains billions of stars-all are showed being destroyed, then NEVER shown intact again during the movie.   Points against Galaxy Busting: -Jack sh%t -Duh, it was teh symbolic -More fail sh#T  Examine the data then draw a conclusion, people doubt the Galaxy busting because of pre conceived notions they have on where they want Z senshi to be in terms of power, then they try and twist the data to fit it.  If this were a court case, and the sides for galaxy busting and against galaxy busting presented evidence in front of the judge, the side for galaxy busting would win, no doubt in my mind. "
if there are 3 planets left he didnt destroy the whole galaxy and they even said they were fighting in the south galaxy he destroyed much of it but not everything also we dont know how many planets were left also dont know how long it took for him to destroy the galaxy it is all speculation on if he is he probably can destroy a galaxy in time
@ktarinze: No, you are speculating, I go by the facts. 

"if there are 3 planets left he didnt destroy the whole galaxy and they even said they were fighting in the south galaxy he destroyed much of it but not everything also we dont know how many planets were left also dont know how long it took for him to destroy the galaxy it is all speculation on if he is he probably can destroy a galaxy in time"     

We see the galaxy destroyed, 3 planets are seen intact, which wouldn't (and didn't) pixulate on the screen when the galaxy is destroyed. 

They were fighting on New Vegeta ONE planet 

We don't know how long it took? WTF we see it happen in seconds then Kaio reacts to it, as its being destroyed. If it took years he would have sent Goku to STOP the destruction. 

Show me proof or please stop insisting upon denying the evidence
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ktarinze: No, you are speculating, I go by the facts.   "if there are 3 planets left he didnt destroy the whole galaxy and they even said they were fighting in the south galaxy he destroyed much of it but not everything also we dont know how many planets were left also dont know how long it took for him to destroy the galaxy it is all speculation on if he is he probably can destroy a galaxy in time"      We see the galaxy destroyed, 3 planets are seen intact, which wouldn't (and didn't) pixulate on the screen when the galaxy is destroyed.  They were fighting on New Vegeta ONE planet  We don't know how long it took? WTF we see it happen in seconds then Kaio reacts to it, as its being destroyed. If it took years he would have sent Goku to STOP the destruction.  Show me proof or please stop insisting upon denying the evidence "

WTF once again we dont know how much is left in the galaxy surpreme kai said most of it has been destroyed not all of it and nobody said it took years for it to happen maybe 5-10 minutes IDK it never stated how long it took and surpreme kai said at the start of the movie it is being destroyed these are all facts no speculation to say he would could destroy a galaxy or create enough blast for that in such short time would make no sense  
1. broly would have destroyed the planet against goku and other z fighters 
2. there would be no way for goten gohan and goku to beat him in that beam struggle if he is so powerful they would not have even of been able to hold off his blast for so long 
3. when surpreme kai says it is being destroyed means it is happening now so he couldnt of done it in 1 blast he says his galaxy is next meaning when he is done with the south galaxy he is going to his and he did send goku and z fighters into the south galaxy meaning broly did not destroy everything if he was a galaxy buster there would be nothing left and they would have fought in the north galaxy
@ktarinze:  

First of all the "Supreme Kai" is not in the movie. Its King Kai (kaio sama, not Kaioshin) 
It never stated how long it took? We see it being destroyed in seconds 
What we see on screen>>>>your speculation
I've seen the entire galaxy destroyed except for 3-4 planets, thats all you see left. PROVE there is more left. 
Broly destroyed a near by planet while fighting the Z senshi (one of 3 shown to have survived) 
If you'll listen to kaiosama's dialog with Goku, he speaks as though the galaxy is destroyed not as if its being destroyed or whatever 
Kaio says my galaxy is next, meaning Broly can (and did) destroy galaxy's, Piccolo and Trunks say if not stopped Broly will destroy the entire universe.

I LOL that what ppl think is possible in a cartoon show leads then to twist the facts presented. 

What is the scenario most consistent with the facts? 

Broly emits a powerful destructive wave of Ki from the center of the southern galaxy, destroying it in seconds as portrayed while Kaiosama watch's. As per Paragus' instructions he leaves New Vegeta and presumably the star system it's in, intact. 
@ktarinze: And you realize Broly was still restricted at the beginning of the movie, not LSSJ? And that his Ki continues to grow? Galaxy busting would be the absolute minimum Broly is capable of. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ktarinze: And you realize Broly was still restricted at the beginning of the movie, not LSSJ? And that his Ki continues to grow? Galaxy busting would be the absolute minimum Broly is capable of.  "

i just think broly is overrated people put him on ss3 goku level when he is not i think he is on ss2 gohan level and SPC but we never do agree on this
@ktarinze: Well I don't think he can beat a ssj3, but not due to Broly's weakness rather the power of a ssj3. For instance Broly's ki is so great to be felt beyond galaxies, but SSJ3 Goku's ki is so great to be felt even beyond the after life and heaven, to the Kaioshin realm.
@hitsusatsu11:
yea i agree with that but teen gohans at ss2 is felt by that much so is SPC
@ktarinze: Only Goku's ki was felt beyond heaven. Broly's was felt even beyond galaxies, Cells ki was felt all the way (in the anime) to Planet Namek. Their Ki has shaken the earth while powering up since Nappa.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@ktarinze:   First of all the "Supreme Kai" is not in the movie. Its King Kai (kaio sama, not Kaioshin) It never stated how long it took? We see it being destroyed in seconds What we see on screen>>>>your speculationI've seen the entire galaxy destroyed except for 3-4 planets, thats all you see left. PROVE there is more left. Broly destroyed a near by planet while fighting the Z senshi (one of 3 shown to have survived) If you'll listen to kaiosama's dialog with Goku, he speaks as though the galaxy is destroyed not as if its being destroyed or whatever Kaio says my galaxy is next, meaning Broly can (and did) destroy galaxy's, Piccolo and Trunks say if not stopped Broly will destroy the entire universe.  I LOL that what ppl think is possible in a cartoon show leads then to twist the facts presented.  What is the scenario most consistent with the facts?  Broly emits a powerful destructive wave of Ki from the center of the southern galaxy, destroying it in seconds as portrayed while Kaiosama watch's. As per Paragus' instructions he leaves New Vegeta and presumably the star system it's in, intact.  "

obviously he didnt destroy the galaxy you say you see it being destroyed yet they were fightinh in the south galaxy as stated i havent speculated anything but facts and you cant say there is 3 planets left because we dont know that  your saying well i only saw 3 planets dosent mean there are not more in the galaxy  
just because he is speaking to him like it is destroyed dosent mean it is which i guess is your speculation  
you kinda have your facts twisted havent you heard of dont judge a book by its cover its not what it seems maybe you should have listned to what he was saying instead of being so in aww of what you think he can 
yes he does say his galaxy is next meaning it obviously is  taking him time to destroy the galaxy or he would have waited for him to get to the north if he was able to destroy the galaxy so quickly how would he have been able to send goku and the whole z fighters and the z fighters had to travel in a space ship which does take time a single energy blast does not take that long it wouldnt make sense 
@ktarinze:  

How would he have been able to send the Z senshi???LMAO INSTANT TRANSMISSION!!! 
On screen feats>>>>>>your speculation 
I do not speculate the galaxy was destroyed, I SAW it. 
I have no facts twisted, there are only 3 planets left PROVE there are any more, the burden of proof is on you, since my PROOF is the opening scene 
Kaio is clearly tilting his head up and watching as the galaxy is destroyed, then after the destruction is finished he stops watching and gets Goku  

Again what is most consistent with the facts: 

Broly emits a powerful destructive wave of Ki from the center of the southern galaxy, destroying it in seconds as portrayed while Kaiosama watch's. As per Paragus' instructions he leaves New Vegeta and presumably the star system it's in, intact.      

Now you've already said that you dislike ppl overrating Broly so your bias might be clouding your judgment, as the implications of the truth would imply Broly>>Cell, which you will not accept.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@ktarinze:   How would he have been able to send the Z senshi???LMAO INSTANT TRANSMISSION!!! On screen feats>>>>>>your speculation I do not speculate the galaxy was destroyed, I SAW it. I have no facts twisted, there are only 3 planets left PROVE there are any more, the burden of proof is on you, since my PROOF is the opening scene Kaio is clearly tilting his head up and watching as the galaxy is destroyed, then after the destruction is finished he stops watching and gets Goku   Again what is most consistent with the facts:   Broly emits a powerful destructive wave of Ki from the center of the southern galaxy, destroying it in seconds as portrayed while Kaiosama watch's. As per Paragus' instructions he leaves New Vegeta and presumably the star system it's in, intact.       Now you've already said that you dislike ppl overrating Broly so your bias might be clouding your judgment, as the implications of the truth would imply Broly>>Cell, which you will not accept. "

1. the z fighters traveled through spaceship LMAO there was no it involved only in goku  
what you believe<facts  

2. prove there are only 3 planets that is speculation 
3. yea king kai is watching it get destroyed he said it is being destroyed which means it is taking time and when he got goku why would goku be searching for him in the south galaxy if it is destroyed that is all facts no speculation 
4. i do dislike it when people overrate him but im not being bias here just stating facts IMO broly>SPC  i do think he beats cell but it will be a close fight but ss2 gohan> broly i dont think broly would beat ss2 gohan sorry i dont think he is stronger then him it would be close but he is not stronger then him

@ktarinze: You said:  " if he was able to destroy the galaxy so quickly how would he have been able to send goku and the whole z fighters and the z fighters had to travel in a space ship which does take time" However Goku could travel with them all via instant transmission, there was just no need, since the galaxy was ALREADY destroyed.

The movie proves there are only 3 planets. Thats what we see. Its ludicrous to think that what we ACTUALLY SEE in a movie is not proof. 

Why would Goku search for him in the south Galaxy?? Because he is on Planet Vegeta, one of only a FEW planets left in the galaxy. THATS THE POINT OF BROLY'S DESTRUCTION blow up the galaxy, leave Planet Vegeta and neighborhood in tact, lure Goku there. 

If he didn't destroy the galaxy then pleaes explain: 

-Why we see the galaxy being destroyed 
-What is kaiosama looking up at when he says "o no the southern galaxy..... my galaxy is next" 

Certainly Kaio isn't looking up into nothing, he is watching as the galaxy is destroyed in seconds. 
Surely the opening scene's prove the galaxy, or at least nearly all of it was destroyed in seconds. 

Broly was in a restricted state, in LSSJ he would be stronger, like it or not MINIMUM galaxy buster. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ktarinze: You said:  " if he was able to destroy the galaxy so quickly how would he have been able to send goku and the whole z fighters and the z fighters had to travel in a space ship which does take time" However Goku could travel with them all via instant transmission, there was just no need, since the galaxy was ALREADY destroyed. The movie proves there are only 3 planets. Thats what we see. Its ludicrous to think that what we ACTUALLY SEE in a movie is not proof.  Why would Goku search for him in the south Galaxy?? Because he is on Planet Vegeta, one of only a FEW planets left in the galaxy. THATS THE POINT OF BROLY'S DESTRUCTION blow up the galaxy, leave Planet Vegeta and neighborhood in tact, lure Goku there.  If he didn't destroy the galaxy then pleaes explain:  -Why we see the galaxy being destroyed -What is kaiosama looking up at when he says "o no the southern galaxy..... my galaxy is next"  Certainly Kaio isn't looking up into nothing, he is watching as the galaxy is destroyed in seconds. Surely the opening scene's prove the galaxy, or at least nearly all of it was destroyed in seconds.  Broly was in a restricted state, in LSSJ he would be stronger, like it or not MINIMUM galaxy buster.  "

1. the movie might have messed that part up because the way they put it in the movie as if there was nothing left they  there wasnt any trace left but yet there are planets still there not the first time dbz has messed up on a movie example tree of might how is piccolo there when he should be dead thanks to the saiyans or in lord slug piccolo shouldnt even exsist 
2. king kai said his was next because that is where he was going to go after he got done destroying the south galaxy meaning there is some left 
3. also there is no point to leave another planet intact that neighboor planet had nothing to do with the story planet vegeta was suppose to be the only planet there to lure them there and i think at that time he is destroying planets thats why we see the galaxy disappearing like that thats why king kai says it is being destroyed because he started destroying planets maybe even dozens of planets in 1 blast it is still going to take him time to destroy the whole galaxy 
4. vegeta and broly were going to diffrent plantets to try and find him 
5. goku went to a planet where there were no people there but the planet was still there so it is easy to say that there are some planets left

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel