Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by LelouchCommandsYou 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?    

For me no...But i Want to see the public opinion....
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
according to manga they are not even close.
In the anime and movies, Broly destroyed almost whole galaxy, and Buu destroyed several galaxies in unknown amount of time. 
these are the facts
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 @Mortein said:
" according to manga they are not even close. In the anime Broly destroyed almost whole galaxy, and Buu destroyed several galaxies in unknown amount of time.  these are the facts "
I never got how brolly destroyed a galaxy if Goku went to it, and was standing on one of the planets lol. And I think kid buu destroyed those galaxies a little at a time. SS3 is the closest imo But I'm not entirely sure Even he could manage it
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
No
@rein said:

"   @Mortein said:

" according to manga they are not even close. In the anime Broly destroyed almost whole galaxy, and Buu destroyed several galaxies in unknown amount of time.  these are the facts "
I never got how brolly destroyed a galaxy if Goku went to it, and was standing on one of the planets lol. And I think kid buu destroyed those galaxies a little at a time. SS3 is the closest imo But I'm not entirely sure Even he could manage it "
Well he didn't destroy whole galaxy, he destroyed most of it.
Probably one small cluster of stars survived on the edge of galaxy and Goku IT him self there
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
if they can destroy stars and planets, then they could be gradual galaxy busters
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Anime only.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@comicfanforever said:
"Are Broly, Super Saiyan Goku 3 and Kid Buu Galaxy Busters ?    

For me no...But i Want to see the public opinion.... "

Well Broly is. 

Ssj3 goku and kid buu therefore have the energy, but would never be able to create an explosion that big.
Post by Boddington (169 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If they can destroy planets then it's really just a matter of time before they dismantle a galaxy.
@Boddington said:
" If they can destroy planets then it's really just a matter of time before they dismantle a galaxy. "
What about black holes and huge stars? how are they going to destroy them.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Only in the anime and movies.

Not in the manga, since they only stayed planet busting.

Movies/anime >>>>>>>> manga in terms of feats.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
supposedly no
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Brolly is of course galaxy busting. He left a few planets in tact to lure z senshi to New Vegeta, that was the reason for him destroying things in the first place. Also king kai says northern galaxy is next. 

Buu is universal threat, ssj3 goku is as strong. 
ch.  446 buu destroys hundreds of planets in a few years.  
ch. 470 Piccolo says fat buu will kill everything in the entire universe 
ch. 501 Ro kaioshin says buu will destroy entire universe then come to holy realm and destroy it to 

Makes sense since ch.416 cell can one shot a solar system and by the time buu saga comes around cell is weakling. 
Post by Charagon (48 posts) See mini bio Level 3
By 'galaxy buster' I assume you mean  in one shot. In which case no. They could certainly do it given enough time, but not all at once.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

No they're not. Broly Galaxy Busting was a fail. 

- SS3 Goku = Star Buster+ (galaxy buster only in anime) 
- Kid Buu = Star Buster+ (galaxy buster only in anime)
Post by djaidoz (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Boddington said:
" If they can destroy planets then it's really just a matter of time before they dismantle a galaxy. "
haha do you have any idea how many planets are in a galaxy? Try somewhere between 100 and 500 billion. The gap between a planet buster and a galaxy buster is massive indeed  Anyway, yeah broly is a galaxy buster, yes broly is non canon but a galaxy buster non the less. So by power scaling Goku is also a galaxy buster, as is buu.
Post by GrayWolf2 (409 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly is the only confirmed one.  The other two I don't know. Maybe.
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Broly has a very unique way of doing it, one planet at a time then some stars [as shown in that scene]
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
broly is none canon so his feats are sort  connected but even so he cant do it in one blast only in time. 

And as for canon buu  

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman: Buu was playing around. 

Even the saiyans could destroy hundreds of planets in a few years.(correct translation is many

The next page after yours: 

And Broly is of course Galaxy buster its idiotic to think differently. 

We see the south Galaxy being destroyed in seconds. 

Kaiosama (even in JP) watches AS the galaxy is destroyed in seconds and says "my galaxy is next" 

Trunks and Picollo say Broly will destroy the universe if not stopped. 

Broly only leaves a few (like 3) planets in tact in the galaxy. This makes sense since he only destroyed the galaxy to lure the Z senshi to New Vegeta. 

Broly is not even LSSJ at the time but RESTRICTED by Paragus' device. 

I will say this about Buu. Before Buu there were 16 Galaxies/ Galactic regions of Space in the physical universe. After Buu killed or absorbed the Kaiosin's of the North, West, and South there are only 4 Galxies left, which make up the Eastern Quadrant of the Universe ruled by our Eastern Kaioshin (in Daizenshuu). What East Kaioshin is referring to is most likely the planets destroyed in his Eastern quadrant of the universe before Buu is sealed. It is clear 12 Galaxies are now gone after the few years Buu roamed the universe. Also note Majin Buu has the ability to implode the universe by destroying dimensions. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel