I can't stand goku's sub voice!

Topic started by rein on Aug. 1, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh: Believe it if you want, but you are wrong. Its like saying you prefer the sky to be the color green, fine, but you can't dispute that it should be blue. (on a clear day)
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kou_Leifoh: Believe it if you want, but you are wrong. Its like saying you prefer the sky to be the color green, fine, but you can't dispute that it should be blue. (on a clear day) "
Disagreeing is wrong? What the. . .? Am I in the GiantBomb community all of a sudden?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh: You clearly misinterpret what I said. 
 
Disagreeing with which voice you like for a character is fine, everyone has preferences. 
 
Saying that the original voice for a character as chosen by the creator of that character "doesn't fit" is wrong because what the creator says fits. Period. 
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kou_Leifoh: You clearly misinterpret what I said.  Disagreeing with which voice you like for a character is fine, everyone has preferences.  Saying that the original voice for a character as chosen by the creator of that character "doesn't fit" is wrong because what the creator says fits. Period.  "
You don't even know what the hell you're saying up to this point. You're obviously are trying to win the battle by trying to the get the last word with saying something so illogical as saying that I'm "wrong" because I disagree with the voice.  
 
My opinion will remain the same. I'm sorry that the opinion doesn't suit you, people think differently.
 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh said:

You don't even know what the hell you're saying up to this point. 
I know exactly what I'm saying, you clearly lack the reading comprehension to understand. 
 
 You're obviously are trying to win the battle by trying to the get the last word with saying something so illogical as saying that I'm "wrong" because I disagree with the voice.    
I didn't say your wrong for liking another voice better, I've made this clear in every post, why don't you try and read them instead of talking nonsense. You seem to be imagining things that I have said, when all I said was the voice chosen by a creator is the intended voice for a character, thats what the character sounds like, because the creator chooses that. Just like the creator chooses the way a character looks. 
 
    My opinion will remain the same. I'm sorry that the opinion doesn't suit you, people think differently.  "
It doesn't suit me that you prefer another voice to Masako? It suits me fine because I also prefer another voice. 
My point is even if you personally prefer another (as I do), you still must acknowledge that Goku should sound the way Toriyama has him sound, as Masako. If you don't then yes, you are wrong.
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kou_Leifoh said:

You don't even know what the hell you're saying up to this point. 
I know exactly what I'm saying, you clearly lack the reading comprehension to understand. 
 
 You're obviously are trying to win the battle by trying to the get the last word with saying something so illogical as saying that I'm "wrong" because I disagree with the voice.    
I didn't say your wrong for liking another voice better, I've made this clear in every post, why don't you try and read them instead of talking nonsense. You seem to be imagining things that I have said, when all I said was the voice chosen by a creator is the intended voice for a character, thats what the character sounds like, because the creator chooses that. Just like the creator chooses the way a character looks. 
 
    My opinion will remain the same. I'm sorry that the opinion doesn't suit you, people think differently.  "
It doesn't suit me that you prefer another voice to Masako? It suits me fine because I also prefer another voice. My point is even if you personally prefer another (as I do), you still must acknowledge that Goku should sound the way Toriyama has him sound, as Masako. If you don't then yes, you are wrong. "
Now you're going to result to insult just so you can win that battle?
 
From the very beginning I said that I didn't like the Japanese voice, and yet, you are the one who misinterpret the post by accusing me of saying that it doesn't fit. Again, you are trying to win the battle, not trying to make a good point. 
 
You were telling me that I'm wrong because I didn't like the voice that Toriyama chose, that's the whole argument that you started. I don't like the Japanese voice, that's what I'm saying. And I still don't like the voice even though Toriyama chose it. 
 
I don't know why you are making a big deal that I'm disagreeing with voice? People disagree with casting for a movie, so why can't people disagree with the casting for an anime? It's crazy how you are willing to start an internet forum war just for something that's not that big of a deal. I think the voice is terrible, that is an opinion, not a fact. 
 
Go ahead and reply, I am not going to read your illogical post about disagreeing is wrong, I got better things to do. . . . Congratulations, here's the highlight of your day, you won the internet battle by getting the last word. . .  Wow!  
 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh said: 
Now you're going to result to insult just so you can win that battle?  From the very beginning I said that I didn't like the Japanese voice, and yet, you are the one who misinterpret the post by accusing me of saying that it doesn't fit. Again, you are trying to win the battle, not trying to make a good point.   You were telling me that I'm wrong because I didn't like the voice that Toriyama chose, that's the whole argument that you started. I don't like the Japanese voice, that's what I'm saying. And I still don't like the voice even though Toriyama chose it.   I don't know why you are making a big deal that I'm disagreeing with voice? People disagree with casting for a movie, so why can't people disagree with the casting for an anime? It's crazy how you are willing to start an internet forum war just for something that's not that big of a deal. I think the voice is terrible, that is an opinion, not a fact.   Go ahead and reply, I am not going to read your illogical post about disagreeing is wrong, I got better things to do. . . . Congratulations, here's the highlight of your day, you won the internet battle by getting the last word. . .  Wow!     "
For misinterpreting and taking everything I said out of context: 
 

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

she isn't that bad, she's just not that good
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
She is the best Kid Goku, and the second best or best adult goku. 
To support what I was saying 1/3 of a year ago though, she is the Author's intended seiyu  
 

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21
She is good with Kid Goku, but her Adult Goku isn't that great. He still sound like a kid to me
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
am OK with it...but when Goku performs a kamekameha in the Japanese dub it sounds freaken EPIC!!! bu I would choose the Funimation dub.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel