Dragon Ball Z Kai Part 6 Trailer

Topic started by EpicSteve on July 1, 2011. Last post by W4TSON 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by EpicSteve (11 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Dubbing excellence. I was just checking the Highschool of the Dead dub out and Kai is so much better it's ridiculous. I wonder if they'll do some cool box set once all the volumes are finished, that'd be cool.

Post by ReyGitano (7 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Cell in HD? You might say he's reached...

>_>

<_<

His perfect form! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'll see myself out.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@slashseven303:  That was one of the lamest anime related puns I've have ever read in my life.... 
AWESOME!
Post by Eyz (38 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Looking great! :D
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Oh man... the nostalgia is nearly overpowering. 

I actually kinda want to watch it.
Post by msavo (37 posts) See mini bio Level 7

No interest in Kai, I hate the music, dub everything. I just like looking at the trailers.

Post by Afroman269 (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@re_player92 said:

No interest in Kai, I hate the music, dub everything. I just like looking at the trailers.

I was optimistic when I heard about this stuff, then I watched an episode of it. Most of the dub is ok but there are way too many "off" parts. The music is what kills it for me. Oh well, this show is only good when it's in my childhood memories, best to leave it there.

Post by msavo (37 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Afroman269: Exactly how I feel. I own all the DBZ seasons and while I occasionally put on an episode to relive the magic I know it is my fondness from my childhood that makes me like the show.

Post by W4TSON (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Probably my favorite anime of all-time! Will probably buy the complete set when it's finished.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel