Will there be a new Digimon Season?

Topic started by sora_thekey on July 15, 2009. Last post by Sora97 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Should there be?
Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I want there to be another, but it was been sorta dragged thru the mud lately.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes but they need to go back to the basics just dump a bunch of kids into the digital world give them digimon partners(and a pair of goggles please) and don`t over do it with the digivolve concept
Online Now
I agree^^ I thought it was stupid with the whole human digivolving thing
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
NO!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway if there is gonna be an new series i would like to see some other kind of Digimon take the lead stage they really need to stop hogging the Greymon/Veemon/Guilmon family`s maybe a Android type? or an Angel? that would be cool it would certainly be more interesting if they`d break that tradition that`s for sure ^^
@Kelleth said:
"YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway if there is gonna be an new series i would like to see some other kind of Digimon take the lead stage they really need to stop hogging the Greymon/Veemon/Guilmon family`s maybe a Android type? or an Angel? that would be cool it would certainly be more interesting if they`d break that tradition that`s for sure ^^ "

I want Patamon to take the lead!!!!!

I always like the adventure 1 and 2 ideas.... plus the cards were a nice touch too but...

the fact that the stories tend to be over complicated makes it.... somewhat boring...
Online Now
Patamon would be an awesome lead character for a seriesXD
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Maybe there should be a new Digimon legend series with legendary digimon like Veedramon, Angemon, Angewomon Lillithmon ect.
and in the end we might end up with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Cherubimon. MarineAngemon, Lotosmon, Anubismon and UltraforceVeedramon on the team XD
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
If I had to watch more Digimon, I would rather it be back to the basics. I enjoyed the first couple seasons as a child. Of course, I can't really imagine a situation where I would actually a Digimon show. If you want fond childhood memories of series to remain that way, it is often best not to try revisiting the shows and realizing how dumb they were.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I just want to see the rest of the Royal Knights. Those guys are cool.
Imagine a series that showed adventures to the first two season's team between Digimon Adventure 02 and while they grow up......
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would really like them to continue Digimon Tamers they left a lot of unanswered questions to the series.
@sora_thekey said:

" Imagine a series that showed adventures to the first two season's team between Digimon Adventure 02 and while they grow up...... "

You mean during the time Omnimon was born? that kinda sounds boring to me but if it where true i would like to see the other Digimon going mega during that period Garudamon>>>Phoenixmon(Hououmon), Vikemon>>>>Plesiomon, MegaKabuterimon>>>>HerculesKabuterimon, Lillithmon>>>Rosemon? ect. And that would explain why MagnaAngemon and Angewomon could change in to Seraphimon and Magnadramon to release the golden Digieggs.(altough it could be weird cuz Kari and TK both expressed surprise during that scene meaning that it was the first time for them) ^^
@Kelleth said:
"@sora_thekey said:

" Imagine a series that showed adventures to the first two season's team between Digimon Adventure 02 and while they grow up...... "

You mean during the time Omnimon was born? that kinda sounds boring to me but if it where true i would like to see the other Digimon going mega during that period Garudamon>>>Phoenixmon(Hououmon), Vikemon>>>>Plesiomon, MegaKabuterimon>>>>HerculesKabuterimon, Lillithmon>>>Rosemon? ect. And that would explain why MagnaAngemon and Angewomon could change in to Seraphimon and Magnadramon to release the golden Digieggs.(altough it could be weird cuz Kari and TK both expressed surprise during that scene meaning that it was the first time for them) ^^ "

I ment after Ominimon I mean build up to the ending of Digimon Adventure 02 as in have stories on why Sora ended up marring Matt and not Tai...
How is it Yolei and Ken ended up together.. finally explain if Kari and T.K. got together....

How Kari fullfilled her dream as to have everybody get a digimon....
Why is Matt an austronaut instead of a Musician....

Explain all those things!!!
O i must have misread lol and the writers where drunk just before finishing the script of the last episode of the second series that`s how XD
Online Now
LOL that must be some good burbonXD
Aww come on the ending wasn't that bad... the problem was that it ended period!!
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i cant find that ecchi episode in season 4 were there on the beach having a brack of sorts and toocanmon steals there digivices and they look through there clouse and cant find them and they all see echother naked that was so funny can some one tell me the name of the episode please!?
@lordhaseo said:
"i cant find that ecchi episode in season 4 were there on the beach having a brack of sorts and toocanmon steals there digivices and they look through there clouse and cant find them and they all see echother naked that was so funny can some one tell me the name of the episode please!? "

The name of the episode is "Beastie Girl" and also "Cool Beast Evolution, Calamaramon"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel