New DIGIMON Cartoon

Topic started by No_name_here on April 5, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

Those who saw their fond memories of Digimon stirred up by the MMO Beta will probably be dancing in the streets and clicking their heels down the block over this news today that a new DIGIMON series is on its way (and a big domo arigato to MarcFBR at FanboyReview.net for this scoop). There’s product listing for phone straps which is floating around right now in anticipation of product launch in July that’s likely going to coincide with the new cartoon’s debut. We’ve got the promo picture to the right and, according to With the Will’s translations, the new digital monsters to be featured include Gureimon, Barisutamon, Monitamon, Shautomon and Dorurumon. I suppose, at this point, it’d be a fun game to determine what names correspond to which characters in the image. Your reward for correct guesses would be a no-prize and swelling, electrically-charged sense of pride.

What’s your assessment of this new cartoon’s worthiness, oh computer-creature-seasoned Anime Vice community? Do you welcome this plugging in off of a fresh battery into the console of this series? Or do you think it should’ve been junked long ago lot an obsolete gadget?

-- Tom Pinchuk is the writer of UNIMAGINABLE for Arcana Comics and HYBRID BASTARDS! for Archaia. Watch out for the HYBRID BASTARDS! hardcover collection this April - - available for pre-order now on Amazon.com.

Post by metalsnakezero (674 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Yay?
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

it looks cool, but come on another season!!!
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@metalsnakezero said:
" Yay? "
Nay. Nay.

Let it die with the first two series.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No group and no normal Digivolve just DNA Digivolve? PASS!!! give me the first three series xP
Post by Touji09 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Really?! Well... im not a fan, but it will be cool for the next generation of children (They probably will be the next Otaku Generation)
Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
And the "googles-boy" tradition with Digimon continues. :p
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Adventure/Season1 is still the best.
@JJOR64 said:
"Adventure/Season1 is still the best. "

i lick season 2, hell im making a thread debate on this!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora:  YAY!~ with extra spellcheck please :3
@Kelleth said:
" @haseo_yashimora:  YAY!~ with extra spellcheck please :3 "

-_- lol k
Post by daotherkenji (48 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Its prolly going to be better than Pokemon.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@haseo_yashimora said:
"@JJOR64 said:
"Adventure/Season1 is still the best. "
i lick season 2, hell im making a thread debate on this! "

The first two were obviously the best! 

but I love Digimon so much I don't want it to die!  
So as long as it keeps existing I am happy... and excited!!!

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: no no haseo spellling is not wrong

"i lick season 2" however he did that
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLStyle said:
" @metalsnakezero said:
" Yay? "
Nay. Nay.  Let it die with the first two series. "
You know, I dug the first two series. At least when I watched them.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@John_Martone said:
" @FLStyle said:
" @metalsnakezero said:
" Yay? "
Nay. Nay.  Let it die with the first two series. "
You know, I dug the first two series. At least when I watched them. "
It was awesome, they built up the first set of kids brilliantly and then after they set up the second bunch they put them both together in the real world for some great battles. But after those it started getting weird, Digimon could only go Mega if they fused with their human companion and other nonsense. No thanks.
Post by metalsnakezero (674 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I use to eat, sleep, and live digimon next to pokemon but when they didn't stop making them after season 3 then I was like "This needs to stop". 
Also like FLStyle said things got really weird in a bad way.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
ewww, another one? why cant they just let good animes rest in peace lol, this should of ended after season 2, but they keep bringing more and more and crappier seasons out. I guess their gonna be stupid like pokemon and bring out another 15 seasons of utter rubish. Meh not my problem anymore, digimon died for me after season 3.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
its been a long time to me the first and third series was the beast the rest where just meh but i am interested in what they will do with it.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
its been a long time to me the first and third season  where the beast the rest where just meh but i am interested in what they will do with it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel