Way too little info to warrant a page

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on Sept. 16, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
http://www.animevice.com/keith/18-19187/  

Could the user have intended to use this as Keith from Voltron? Keith from xxxHOLIC? Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh! 
Who knows, not a bit of information of any kind beyond the name Keith
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Saldy, there are a lot of pages like that.        :/
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JJOR64 said:
" Saldy, there are a lot of pages like that.        :/ "
Oddly enough, search Keith and this blank page is AV's top result lol that's what kept calling it to my attention.... then again you look at the character section of the wiki and there are thousands of characters who are nothing but a name, so yeah this is a widespread problem on the site
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
From info I've gathered, the wiki was made with a bunch of blank pages for popular one name characters.  I think the idea was that as soon as the site launched, people would fill out these pages without having to go through the process of making a new one for these characters. What seemed to happen was that people saw all of the blank one name character pages and were unsure who they were for so they made new pages and filled out those. 

If you ever come across these pages, feel free to use them as you see fit.  Nothing in the wiki belongs to any one person and those pages are specifically meant to be taken and used by anyone who can find a use for them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel