Transformers-Optimus Prime!!!!

Topic started by Werewolverine4 on May 18, 2013. Last post by takashichea 4 months ago.
Post by Werewolverine4 (24 posts) See mini bio Level 15

could somebody combine /optimus-primal/18-24866/ into /optimus-prime/18-17790/, 'cause they are the same character it just that the first one is Optimus Prime from Beast Wars made into it's own page! i would very much appreciate it!!!!

Post by takashichea (9,019 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Werewolverine4:

I watched Beast Wars and Transformer series. I do agree. Let me ask and for their opinions before I combine them. Does that sound okay with you?

Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: @Werewolverine4:

They are not the same character.

Online Now

Optimus Primal, leader of the Maximal faction in the Beast Wars animated series and toy line, is not Optimus Prime. Primal is one of the Maximal descendants of the Autobots, who took the name to honor Optimus Prime. The same applies to the Megatron of this era. Before the animated series began, Hasbro envisioned Prime and Megatron as their beast counterparts, but once the animated series began, this had already been changed. Design elements, such as Prime's mouth-plate slitted to add an actual mouth for the animated series and the first mini-comic that came packaged with the toys, suggest this. Nonetheless, Optimus Prime and Megatron were a major reason the Beast Wars began.

Source: Wikipedia

Looks like I'm wrong.

Thanks @Obsidian609:

@Werewolverine4:

Okay, they won't be combined. I just got to transfer the Optimus Primal's paragraph from Optimus Prime to avoid confusion.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

Yeah sorry for the late response, Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, Leo Prime, and all the Primes for that matter are individual characters, Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal once merged into Optimal Optimus, that merger would not have been possible if they were the same entity. Likewise Megatron (Decepticon leader) and Megatron II (Predacon leader) are different characters.

Online Now

@EganTheVile1:

It's okay. The more folks commenting, the more confident we have in our answers. Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel