Too many hero/villain concepts

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on April 26, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In addition to Good, Evil, Protagonist, Antagonist, we now have The Hero, Villain, Big Good, and Big Bad... People please start taking advantage of the alias box this is getting to be overkill with the concepts. I'm almost sure there are other variants of the same concept floating around too.
Oh and Bigger Bad... wtf?
Post by takashichea (8,876 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I think we also have to expand on the articles to include the variations and types of villains, heroes, and other pages.

• Villain - Big Bad and Bigger Bad
  • Good - Big Good

Evil and Antagonist are different entities. Evil and Good are abstract ideas while Antagonist and the others refer to characters. Antagonist is not always a villain. Same goes for Good, Hero, and Protagonist.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@takashichea:  True, I think Good/Evil. Villain/Hero, Protagonist/Antagonist are certainly enough though, anything else should just be an expanded topic of an article, and no further new concepts are needed on this subject
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19

really? big bad and bigger bad? hahahahahahahaahahaha

what is this? elementary school? lolololol

on serious note, we really need to police some of wiki pages out there. Some people with high wiki points puts some ridiculous wiki pages.

Post by sickVisionz (4,145 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Aliases are one the most critical ways of preventing the wiki from becoming a mess, yet they are greatly underused for concepts.

Online Now

People need to check out Concept thread where you post ideas for new concept wiki pages. I couldn't post more than two times. I usually ask the mods if my ideas (the ones that aren't specific to an anime or manga) were cool.

@buhssuht:

LOL. I don't even use those pages. We do need to chat with those guys.

@sickVisionz:

I just noticed we have a lot of Ben 10 concept pages. Is that even allowed?

Online Now

@EganTheVile1: @sickVisionz: @buhssuht:

I went on TV Tropes and saw these concepts. I think we need to establish some rules on what concepts from TV Tropes should count and which shouldn't be created.

Post by sickVisionz (4,145 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@takashichea: What concepts are you referring to with, "I went on TV Tropes and saw these concepts?"

Online Now

@sickVisionz:

Big Bad, Bigger Bad, and the concepts that Egan refers to.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel