Seperate Good Buu from Evil Buu

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Oct. 25, 2009. Last post by OmegaMekix 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I noticed that all the Buus share a page, but one is good so shouldn't we make a new page for the Good Buu.
Post by yama_kun (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
 well then call the staff and shoot xDD
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@OmegaMekix: Ah, you can do this one yourself. Just create a new character for "Good Buu" and pull the pertinent information from the original article. Then edit the original Buu entry as necessary. :)

I'm not familiar with the character however, so if anyone else wants to chime in on whether it's a good idea or not, please do!
@gia: I'm not asking someone else to do it. I'm just wondering if I should do this.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@gia said:
" @OmegaMekix: Ah, you can do this one yourself. Just create a new character for "Good Buu" and pull the pertinent information from the original article. Then edit the original Buu entry as necessary. :)  I'm not familiar with the character however, so if anyone else wants to chime in on whether it's a good idea or not, please do! "
If we separate good buu from bad, then we should make a different page for inner and outer moka (rosario+vampire)
Post by yama_kun (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@rein said:

" @gia said:

" @OmegaMekix: Ah, you can do this one yourself. Just create a new character for "Good Buu" and pull the pertinent information from the original article. Then edit the original Buu entry as necessary. :)  I'm not familiar with the character however, so if anyone else wants to chime in on whether it's a good idea or not, please do! "
If we separate good buu from bad, then we should make a different page for inner and outer moka (rosario+vampire) "
  that and a good idea xDD,

it would be kind dificl realisala am sure?
I've separated the two Buu. I feel bad that I got so many points from just coping and pasting another vice user's work but at least I made things clearer.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel