Please combine or purge the Blade of the Immortal manga entries

Topic started by Whiskeyjack on May 1, 2010. Last post by Whiskeyjack 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The manga section for Blade of the Immortal currently contains 58 entries, and seems to be based on Dark Horse's original release format of single-chapter comics. However Dark Horse has not released Blade of the Immortal in that format since 2007* (edit - fixed!). There are currently 22 volumes of this series released in North America, with the latest having been published in January of 2010. I have all the volumes sitting on my shelf and it was on my list of series to go through and expand on in the future, but I'll happily pop it to the top of the queue. However I don't want to cause a mess by adding volumes 1-22 to the issues 1-58 already present. I'm still very new to the site and don't want my time here to be cut short by doing something stupid.
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Whiskeyjack: You could make a new Manga section for the current 22 volumes:)
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I had considered doing that from the get-go but didn't want to make redundant entries. All 22 volumes are up now. Still need to fill in the meat of the pages.. and add the cast since only Manji has an entry in the wiki.. but the bones are set.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel