Naruto Duplicate Pages

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on July 10, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 25
 While I was running through some profiles. I stumbled upon some duplicate profiles for the Naruto series. There could be more.

Kurenai Yuhi

There are two different pages for the Naruto, jonin character Kurenai. Normally, I would just delete one duplicate if one had very little information in it and not linked to any episodes.  Sadly, both have quite a bit of information on them.

Yuuhi Kurenai
Kurenai Yuuhi

The problem with this. While the Yuuhi Kurenai profile better filled out. The order of the name is wrong. Since the English order of the names is the required method of the site. It should be the other way around. Her family name is Yuhi, and her given name is Kurenai.

Hidden Leaf Village

This is the main home in the Naruto series. There are two profiles of this same city, and both have extensive information on them. One is using the English name. The other is using the Japanese name. 
It's the English profile that is filled out with the least amount of information.

English:
Hidden Leaf Village
Japanese:
Konohagakure

I know as a mod I could deleted the profiles, but I wanted to inquire if merging them was possible first. That's an action I don't think I can do as a mod, or at least I don't know how to do it. 

Mod edit: Done
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I emailed the staff about the Hidden Leaf Dupe so it should be going away eventually.  I just kept the page that had the most info on it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel